What's new

Whatever

For the love of god , @Irfan Baloch . Could you please tell batmannow to change his signature . Plus what's the deal . batmannow posted a really threatening post , i tagged mods and quoted his post . What would a mod delete my post ? I reported him too .

For the love of god , @Irfan Baloch . Could you please tell batmannow to change his signature . Plus what's the deal . batmannow posted a really threatening post , i tagged mods and quoted his post . What would a mod delete my post ? I reported him too .
I cant change his signature @Horus
pleae check it and change the signature of Batmannow

batmannow

11265168_909614642433321_6058444571206560111_n.jpg

Eeeeek someone plz change avatr change avatar change avatar

I'll lady when I like another one maybe in 5 minutes maybe in a weak. Think of this one as people getting happy for ongoing successful Zarb-e-Azab or PTI happy with JC findings

lolz @IrbiS . Mine is cool i know .

I was about to ask you: where did you get joker's college days photo?

I'll lady when I like another one maybe in 5 minutes maybe in a weak. Think of this one as people getting happy for ongoing successful Zarb-e-Azab or PTI happy with JC findings

Hahahaha ok irbis bahi jo apki marzi.

This is in fact me . Photo shopped , quite easy .

@Shamain , am finished with it . Will post it tomorrow . If you have any questions , don't forget to ask ?
By the way title is : What has obstructed Pakistan's rise .

This is in fact me . Photo shopped , quite easy .

@Shamain , am finished with it . Will post it tomorrow . If you have any questions , don't forget to ask ?
By the way title is : What has obstructed Pakistan's rise .
Wow looking forward to it bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom