What's new

Whatever

No need. Just make me read 20 of your comments and I will tap out :D

Happy Independence day on 14th bro.

Better remove the Indian flag though, you Hindu Sympathiser :mad:

For that you have to stop funding me from across the border....:lol:
May be tell your Kiwis that i'm a Markhor after all...

Howdy (Mr.sexy guy, who's always high on aphrodisiacs) ? :D

Last edited:
For that you have to stop funding me from across the border....:lol:
May be tell your Kiwis that i'm a Markhor after all...

Howdy (Mr.sexy guy, who's always high on aphrodisiacs) ? :D

Never!

btw, you forgot to file in your latest report to RAW

Damn you bringing shame to Mallu name. Afsoooooos.

too late, I am too westernized. Lol, briging shame to Mallu name, as if mallu name had any gravitas to begin with :)

I haven't eaten Banana chips for 5 years :(
Never!

Did i hear someone say Banana...?
Oh! i'm sorry i'll but, after THAT.:oops:

I know you'll love a detailed report that is full of joyous news and happenings.For the formulation of such a report i should be in the same state of mind.:ashamed: No?

Never!

too late, I am too westernized. Lol, briging shame to Mallu name, as if mallu name had any gravitas to begin with :)

Mallu cool calm timid people. My dads business partner is a malabari, wait what is the difference between malabari and malayalee?

Mallu cool calm timid people. My dads business partner is a malabari, wait what is the difference between malabari and malayalee?

they are the same. Except Malabar is in North Kerala which used to trade in spices to the Arabs and Europeans in ancient times.
A lot of the Muslims in Kerala are concentrated in the Malabar region. A lot of the Christians in Kerala are in the Southern part. So you wouldn't call a Keralite from Cochin or Trivandrum Malabaris, because they are not from Malabar.

Christians and Muslims together number the same as Hindus in Kerala. I am from the Malabar region, many Mallus in this forum are not.

Is your dad's business partner a Keralite Muslim?

they are the same. Except Malabar is in North Kerala which used to trade in spices to the Arabs and Europeans in ancient times.
A lot of the Muslims in Kerala are concentrated in the Malabar region. A lot of the Christians in Kerala are in the Southern part. So you wouldn't call a Keralite from Cochin or Trivandrum Malabaris, because they are not from Malabar.

Christians and Muslims together number the same as Hindus in Kerala. I am from the Malabar region, many Mallus in this forum are not.

Is your dad's business partner a Keralite Muslim?

Yup Kerala Muslim. Nice guy, mallus are very humble. My dad has had mallu employees for the last 30 years and he still cannot make anything out of the language :D

Yup Kerala Muslim. Nice guy, mallus are very humble. My dad has had mallu employees for the last 30 years and he still cannot make anything out of the language :D

Hardly see them here in New Zealand, most of the Keralite immigrants here are Christians. And they are the more entrepreneurial amongst us.

@Informant Southies tend to be similar in temperament, apart from some variations.

And u will be dead in minutes if u don't have water around,,,man those chips just suck

meh, I don't like a lot of Kerala foods after I left. But when you are born with it, it becomes more tolerable.

Hardly see them here in New Zealand, most of the Keralite immigrants here are Christians. And they are the more entrepreneurial amongst us.

meh, I don't like a lot of Kerala foods after I left. But when you are born with it, it becomes more tolerable.

The point is if i have 10 rupees and option to buy either lays or those shitty banana chips,what will i do??
Would u buy banana chips??

I think its far better to get a simple banana instead:lol:

Back
Top Bottom