What's new

Whatever

@levina ,a serious question,why are Indians so obsessed with their skin colour?
Is it that so important,very strange?
Hmmmmmm
Ya kind of ...they ARE obsessed with it.May be because we have this cultural divide that exists between the north Indians and South Indians(east-west are mostly exempted)
North India is colder than southern India and ergo north Indians are fairer.
Btw Indians come in all shades of brown ..dark to light brown...infact eastern part of India has shades of yellow too.:)
Mostly it is wheatish complexion....
Recently I saw one guy buy a fairness cream in the supermarket...and frankly I could not stop sniggering.:haha:
The fairness cream ads mislead ppl...thats my take on this issue.

T-123456 said:
Ok,Skipper:smokin:but im allowed to smoke?
NO SMOKING:angry:
thats not a request but an order.
8-)

Hmmmmmm
Ya kind of ...they ARE obsessed with it.May be because we have this cultural divide that exists between the north Indians and South Indians(east-west are mostly exempted)
Btw Indians come in all shades of brown ..dark to light brown...infact eastern part of India has shades of yellow too.:)
Recently I saw one guy buy a fairness cream in the supermarket...and frankly I could not stop sniggering.:haha:

I hope you Brownies grow out of your Inferiority Complex ! :(

Hmmmmmm

NO SMOKING:angry:
thats not a request but an order.
8-)
We also have fairer and darker Turks but there never is a problem about colour.
African black people are proud to be black,but India:undecided:very confusing.
Is it that the darker Indians are of a lower Caste and because of that they are seen as inferior?
Btw,Skipper @Armstrong is the little young penguin?

You are soo innocent:smokin:

Hehehe
Whoever told you we have an inferiority complex.:haha:
We also have fairer and darker Turks but there never is a problem about colour.
African black people are proud to be black,but India:undecided:very confusing.
Is it that the darker Indians are of a lower Caste and because of that they are seen as inferior?
Yes caste could be a possible reason....and add the colonial mentality to it.

T-123456 said:
Btw,Skipper @Armstrong is the little young penguin?
Nooo the little cute penguin is @Alpha1
@Armstrong is the hippo :D

@Talon, dafa ker yar.Enjoy your stay.Hang around with your friends,enjoy your research work and keep on chilling like I am.This is just a defence forum,buddy.You are recently making very good posts,looking forward for more interesting reads:).Ab bhaagna mat forum chor ker,last time ki terhan:D

-Regards

Nooo the little cute penguin is @Alpha1
@Armstrong is the hippo :D
Thankyou aapi :D
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
@RAMPAGE thankyou for not being weak enough to listen to the people who were ''backbitting'' against me :D
those people who didn't listen to my haters are still my friends... those who did, drifted away!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm
Btw Indians come in all shades of brown ..dark to light brown...infact eastern part of India has shades of yellow too.
Recently I saw one guy buy a fairness cream in the supermarket...and frankly I could not stop sniggering.
fairness creams are for sissy males :tdown:

btw left you a message on FB :)

how are you doing mate?

I saw your post in seniors cafe. I have it bookmarked. will read in detail later :tup:

@KAL-EL I have always wondered, why are you in a forum centred around South Asian issues ?

I am genuinely curious. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom