What's new

Whatever

i told him not to interact with trolls.. he did not listen to me.

Excuse me, are you calling me a troll, he got banned because of his own mistakes, we were having fun with him and he always put a homoerotic spin on everything, he also tagged almost every admin on the page including the web master saying he was being raped, thats the reason he has been banned and we have not....

Excuse me, are you calling me a troll, he got banned because of his own mistakes, we were having fun with him and he always put a homoerotic spin on everything, he also tagged almost every admin on the page including the web master saying he was being raped, thats the reason he has been banned and we have not....
ah ok.. am saying in general.. I did not read his posts or yours..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that was epic calling for reinforcements to gain sympathy and wanting them fight on his side..........But what he could now.:lol: Shikari khud Shikar ho gya.

Back
Top Bottom