What's new

Whatever

Bhai zakir, was online when we discussing in BJP's role thread & he still hasn't replied to my post. Only person with complete knowledge about issue can reply to it, as it goes back to pre-independence era. Koi zakir Phakir kay bas ki baat nahi hai. :crazy:
he has a habit of running away when you counter him with logic ,
on some other thread he was calling punjabis as racist , i countered him for which he has still not given me a reply .

first give some anti-pakistani comments to prove yourself as a patriot(become safe) ,
once people are done believing you try to push or influence your nonsense on them ,
he calls himself as a patriot , i have just one simple question which patriotic indian would want a pathetic looser like RG become our pm , as i said he is just trying to push his agenda , they want the power to lie only in the hands of cong .

Last edited:
ah well I hate to bring this up, but does anyone know where I can buy bullet proof car windows in Lahore and how much is it likely to cost to get it fixed in Toyota?

and can it be fixed in Toyata at all?

@Irfan Baloch @Icarus @DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut

any direction will be appreciated.

Bhai zakir, was online when we discussing in BJP's role thread & he still hasn't replied to my post. Only person with complete knowledge about issue can reply to it, as it goes back to pre-independence era. Koi zakir Phakir kay bas ki baat nahi hai. :crazy:

Sikhniji, bas bhi karo yaar. Bechara Bhai Zakir sirf apna kaam kar raha hai.:lol:

Zakir Bhai ka aur Congress ka rishtedaari kuch is tarah hai:

@Parul @levina @Dem!god @Indischer

I was in Nanded sahib. . 2 weeks back. . . I met this baba ji there. . . he holds the guinness world record of biggest turban( former may be ) :tup:

IMG_20140112_093041-1.jpg

I was standing next to him. . yet was falling short by couple of inches :enjoy:

U can notice the medal in the pic :)

Back
Top Bottom