image.jpg

Leader bhai who is that new gal on your DP???:undecided:

Last edited:
:agree::agree:

:disagree::disagree:

View attachment 15160

Leader bhai who is that new gal on your DP???:undecided:
you don't really watch TV. do you...:partay::partay:
It's a character named..Ygritte ( Rosie leslie)....

Rose_Leslie_%28March_2013%29_%28headshot%29.jpg

The characters from the American medieval fantasy television series Game of Thrones are based on their respective counterparts from author George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels. The series, set in a fictional magical universe, follows a civil war for the Iron Throne of the continent of Westeros, fought between the rival royal and noble families and their respective supporters...:tup:

another very good series if you wish to watch......

you don't really watch TV. do you...:partay::partay:
It's a character named..Ygritte ( Rosie leslie)....

Rose_Leslie_%28March_2013%29_%28headshot%29.jpg

The characters from the American medieval fantasy television series Game of Thrones are based on their respective counterparts from author George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series of novels. The series, set in a fictional magical universe, follows a civil war for the Iron Throne of the continent of Westeros, fought between the rival royal and noble families and their respective supporters...:tup:

another very good series if you wish to watch......
Hehehe ab tak Big bang hi nahi dekhi.....I'll definitely watch it when I am free.
The last TV show that I saw was season mango.And @Leader had told me about it.
And beat this....i completed the season(7-8episodes) in one go.:)

Hehehe ab tak Big bang hi nahi dekhi.....I'll definitely watch it when I am free.
The last TV show that I saw was season mango.And @Leader had told me about it.
And beat this....i completed the season(7-8episodes) in one go.:)
ha ha ha...
I like your competitive attitude but can't beat me in watching things that get's my attention....
I can go 2-1/2 day to complete whole season of a series if I like it....
and what is that Mangoes....never heard of it...:)

@Talon my Trolling Mode is ON... Sorry! :D I'm not going to post in that thread.
I thought so!

Thanks for trying! Prob gave shock to half the Indian members as to where the majority agreed! Now I am going to be bombarded with nonesense!

I right away admitted it & edited my post too. You enjoy that thread. :enjoy:
No I have by no means enjoyed any such threads...I ask 1 question every now and then but people seem to miss it and reply to some invisible totally unrelated questions!

I thought so!

Thanks for trying! Prob gave shock to half the Indian members as to where the majority agreed! Now I am going to be bombarded with nonesense!

I'm deleting my post.

No I have by no means enjoyed any such threads...I ask 1 question every now and then but people seem to miss it and reply to some invisible totally unrelated questions!

I didn't read your question! In almost all my posts, I've said ---- Amar Singh, Hindu, Indian....Please delete your last post. :P

Back
Top Bottom