What's new

Whatever

Ek minute maa ji ko call kar ke simple tareeka puchhta hu :-)
@Indischer ..
abey chawal aur urad ki dal..ko pani me bhigo ke rakh de...1 night..
in morning grind it...leave it again till evening ....add a bit of yeast to the mix...
then pour the mix in idli stand...and cook it in pressure cooker for 2 whistle.
add a pinch of salt in mix...and vegetable if you like....:enjoy:
now eat your idli...:D:D:partay:

@levina Didijaan, is that you wearing the black hat? :p:
@Dem!god Bhai, table se utar jao aur aaram se apple khao.:partay:
@chak de INDIA Yaar, tu toh sach mein bahot lamba hai!:lol:

Arre bada simple hai. . . 3 cups rice+ 1 cup urad ki dal( dhuli wali ) isko overnight soak karo. . . subha thick paste bana lo uska. . fir ferment hone ke liye rakh do 24 hours tak( thoda salt dalo ) . . . bas idli mix ready :)

@Indischer ..
abey chawal aur urad ki dal..ko pani me bhigo ke rakh de...1 night..
in morning grind it...leave it again till evening ....add a bit of yeast to the mix...
then pour the mix in idli stand...and cook it in pressure cooker for 2 whistle.
add a pinch of salt in mix...and vegetable if you like....:enjoy:
now eat your idli...:D:D:partay:
Urad dal bhejo yaar, Idli kar loonga mein. :lol: Agla hafta Frankfur jaa raha hoon. Aate hi bahot Idliyon ka murder hone wala hai:partay:

Yeah had to maintain my sanity after going through a few of your posts :angel:

Don't be jealous of I - Perfection Incarnate; be good to me & who knows some of my Perfection may rub off you ! :azn:

Thankfully for me none of that happened 8-)

Boring Life ! :coffee:

Saraa din Shakespeare paaar paaar keiii guzaaar diyaa hooo gaiii - Aaap jo kuch bhi kar leiiin aaap SheikhPeer hiii rahiin giiii not Shakespeare ! :P

Don't be jealous of I - Perfection Incarnate; be good to me & who knows some of my Perfection may rub off you ! :azn:

Boring Life ! :coffee:

Saraa din Shakespeare paaar paaar keiii guzaaar diyaa hooo gaiii - Aaap jo kuch bhi kar leiiin aaap SheikhPeer hiii rahiin giiii not Shakespeare ! :P

Perfection incarnate?? Says who?? :p:

I thought you might have finally been cured of your delusions in my absence but seems like its way past that stage :angel:

Back
Top Bottom