What's new

Whatever

The internals didn't get add up with the finals? I got stumped in analogue just for internals. Too much overconfidence :D

Raj Kapoor, 1971 me Mera Naam Joker banaya tha. Tum jada detail me nehi bologe to bhi hum samajh hi jayenge :partay:
i still remember final exam of chemistry, there were about 150 topics but i studied only 35 topics. I was sure that i was gonna fail. i was crying. When I got the question paper, out of 10 questions, 6 questions were common :woot: and i passed with just luck :dance3:

Arre, chemistry and math my fav subjects.

Shadi ke bees saal baad bhi hasi mazak kar rahe ho. Isse accha proof aur kya ho sakta hai? :P

i still remember final exam of chemistry, there were about 150 topics but i studied only 35 topics. I was sure that i was gonna fail. i was crying. When I got the question paper, out of 10 questions, 6 questions were common :woot: and i passed with just luck :dance3:

You should have bought a lottery ticket that day. Who knows :partay:

I think it depends on the teacher...i hated organic chemistry because i had a bad teacher.
But inorganic was fun...and you can guess the reason.
organic is good...aromatic compounds, ortho meta, para..postions..resonance...
inorganic is rattu....you have to mug up every thing...halogens..reactions...flame test and what not..
and why inorganic was fun....there is something in my mind but don't know you have the same thing....:tup:

Raj Kapoor, 1971 me Mera Naam Joker banaya tha. Tum jada detail me nehi bologe to bhi hum samajh hi jayenge
bhai ..humne kutch nai banaya......ye to bas asise hi....:D:D

bas bhi karo re
tantrum.gif

my fav is mathematics......i love to solve apti questions.....
chemistry is also good.........

Physics is boring, but I secured highest in my 2nd sem in dynamics. You are in electronics, But in Electrical the boring and difficult to understand subject is "Field Theory".in 6th Sem.

Physics is boring, but I secured highest in my 2nd sem in dynamics. You are in electronics, But in Electrical the boring and difficult to understand subject is "Field Theory".in 6th Sem.

sir,mu electrical...........
sir apana ta burla re thile......seithi bhala teachers thibe,we didnt had a gud teacher for field theory...

Back
Top Bottom