What's new

Whatever

@Ravi Nair @chak de INDIA @Ayush @Dem!god
Why were you guys banging your heads against that "wall"???Do you think you could've drilled sense into that member who calls up the mods every now and then???I have seen that member do it to somebody as sane as @Alpha1 so I am not surprised.
Those are some malodorous threads.
And @Ravi Nair ppl like you and me who're neutral on such subjects will always have to bear the brunt of it.
many members have complained about that member's behaviour.,

I can't believe they locked BIMARU Corner.

Such an awesome name too.
Why were you guys banging your heads against that "wall"???Do you think you could've drilled sense into that member who calls up the mods every now and then???I have seen that member do it to somebody as sane as @Alpha1 so I am not surprised.

And @Ravi Nair ppl like you and me who're neutral on such subjects will always have to bear the brunt of it.

that was my post traumatic behaviour. . .. . God knows how hard it was phor me to see my phabourite corner being locked.. .. .:hitwall:

@chak de INDIA Mods ka Talwar sir par latakta hua nazar aa raha tha. :butcher:

Mods se mera Prarthana/Duwa hai ki mera doston ko bakhsh diya jaye. Choti choti deshon mein aisi badi badi baatein hoti rehti hain. :partay:

I am not liking it a bit.....these guys went and took the bait.
If you all realised @Srinivas has stopped coming to this forum.:(

Indischer said:
@levina So you're a Maharashtrian from Goa? :-)

Lol....nooo.
Neither a maharastrian nor goan.Just an Indian. :)
Forget it.Stop making guesses...you wont get there.:devil:

you are true about the wall thing...it was probably our mistake... what's done cannot be undone....have to face the consequences if mods take any action..though haven't received any warning till now...:tup:

Seriously if I was the mod...I would've banned members who call up mods every now and then to threaten other members or to show their influence.
now you stop doing/writing such comments or you will soon receive a warning...:hang3:

I am not liking it a bit.....these guys went to took the bait.

Lol....nooo.

Srinivas was banned right? Was it lifted? If so, haven't seen him since then. :undecided:

Since you're Indian, I will be making a correct guess within 35 attempts, as there are only 28 States and 7 Union Territories :happy:

Seriously if I was the mod...I would've banned members who call up mods every now and then to threaten other members or to show their influence.

What I find tiring is that the member expects the utmost respect for her beliefs, while she mocks others'.

Doesn't work that way.

you are true about the wall thing...it was probably our mistake... what's done cannot be undone....have to face the consequences if mods take any action..though haven't received any warning till now...:tup:

No bro, it wasn't our fault. . . you remember that day. . .you were discussing about the kashmiri brahmins ??

that thing was still running in mind and this persons asks us to leave that thread . . . because it was about their problems. . .that double standard made me speak my heart out :rolleyes:

I am not liking it a bit.....these guys went and took the bait.

Lol....nooo.
@Srinivas will return at max. after a month so, don't worry................

Last edited:
Aur mere Ladko , ( AUR Ladkiyo) Kya chal rahah hai ye saab ? Phele humara Bimaru club band kar diya , aab MOD ( Gundoo) ko bula ke special therad mea Indians ko piit rahe hai :P

Back
Top Bottom