What's new

Whatever

@Alpha1 need your help buddy, you know there is a funny cartoon of IK, Nawaz Shariif & Zardari going viral on Facebook - the one were IK is saying" khushi woh hoti hai jab banda facebook pe pm ban jaye" i need all 3 of these pictures....can you find them for me?

itG21Me.jpg

In short, only Gays would be under allah's shade.

At least @Zarvan and @turbo charged are covered.

lol i feel pity for you...so desperate you are :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 need your help buddy, you know there is a funny cartoon of IK, Nawaz Shariif & Zardari going viral on Facebook - the one were IK is saying" khushi woh hoti hai jab banda facebook pe pm ban jaye" i need all 3 of these pictures....can you find them for me?
I am on it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude.... bored as hell..... no Iranian or Arab to bash in sight...... I'm the tank PDF uses for leveling threads....when all else fails.......I'm sent in......... :D

:lol: ... Bro save these for pure trolls :lol:

'Sup my think-tank friend? :D I haven't seen u for a while.

Dude, you are like......... ten years late............. :blink:

My Burger brain was very small when i was young.Even smaller than that of alpha's.As i was a theta in study and an Alpha in sports.

So, i had no time for the movies.I'm now trying to Keep myself up to date ,at least.:D

Now that they are adding tomato sause, chilli sause and what not between my two hemispheres.I usually force myself to watch movies when the gym gets boring or when i find myself already exhausted by the routine.

Yeah i'm late.....:cry:

Will you suggest me some good movies dear sir?

Emperor says that, it's never too late for a good movie, or to get a younger wife...... :rofl:

Which categories? Name'em... and I shall comply with a list for you.... :cheers:

My Burger brain was very small when i was young.Even smaller than that of alpha's.As i was a theta in study and an Alpha in sports.

So, i had no time for the movies.I'm now trying to Keep myself up to date ,at least.:D

Now that they are adding tomato sause, chilli sause and what not between my two hemispheres.I usually force myself to watch movies when the gym gets boring.

Yeah i'm late.....:cry:

Will you suggest me some good movies dear sir?

Emperor says that, it's never too late for a good movie, or to get a younger wife...... :rofl:

Which categories? Name'em... and I shall comply with a list for you.... :cheers:

The best in all the categories.

To start with i'll say action,suspense with the writer opting to go for realistic stories.Something out of the box also fascinates me like the one i just mentioned.

I've this list on the topic of Medicine.
Minnesota Medicine Magazine-July 2007

I usually choose a topic and then i search all the movies i can get on it.

For instance the submarine warfare, there were about 12-13 good movies that i watched on it in one go.
This technique builds my interest to some extent.More like covering a topic in full length.

Back
Top Bottom