What's new

Whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Slav Defence...I am over exhausted been working from 9am to between 7-9 pm :blink: my feet are sore, feel zombi-ish and am mentally exhausted....

Yes, we understand you perfectly!

1309540657268_335218.png

Hey @Slav Defence...I am over exhausted been working from 9am to between 7-9 pm :blink: my feet are sore, feel zombi-ish and am mentally exhausted....

awww...my poor girl...god I hate your over strict boss..why all bosses are so mean??:P

Voting for PML-N??? huh I am busy bashing N-League at budget.. :bunny:

what??wow where??I was doing same yesterday...ooh by the way you can call @mafiya..he is excellent in bashing them. @mafiya...help jazz to bash PML-N please....
by the jazz do post me link of your thread....

lol not maybe he is......he is very "keena perwer" he keeps all hatred inside his heart while smiles in front of his opponents..and on right time..he opens his jinns like mehangai etc for public:rofl:

and m living in KPK...:cheesy: here his keena perwari is at its peak LOL

Nahh he isnt too bad lately...EVERYONE knows I work till late so he cant have a reason to be mean....

But, I have deadlines soo I have to push the hours!! :cray:

awww....may Allah subhana o tala helps you and makes your work easy for you..and how is your health??:sick:

and m living in KPK...:cheesy: here his keena perwari at its peak LOL

ehahahahaha....while we karachiides have no life....we are shown TT and told to vote...we do the same..???:sick:

Errr.....I am coming.......:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom