What's new

Whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't mind my asking, where are all these people now? What happened in the past?

KillBill left the forum long time ago due to differences, Dark Wave is a wave so appears when the weather is not clear, Spark, imran Khan are around but not so active in whatever due to lack of people, ptldm3 is Russian guy who is mostly interested in Airforce but used to reply here when I, KillBill, Dark Wave (Emo girl) and SURB were fully active all day... etc

I got married :D

KillBill left the forum long time ago due to differences, Dark Wave is a wave so appears when the weather is not clear, Spark, imran Khan are around but not so active in whatever due to lack of people, ptldm3 is Russian guy who is mostly interested in Airforce but used to reply here when I, KillBill, Dark Wave (Emo girl) and SURB were fully active all day... etc

My condolences ...er... sorry, I mean CONGRATULATIONS!

so its basically you missing your mates... nothing wrong with naswar corner then.. :)

Well we could try to rejuvenate this thread. All it takes is blah blah blah .......

il_fullxfull.266156239.jpg

@Aeronaut @Zakii @nuclearpak @Talon

Rejuvenation ,will kill this thread.If you know what i mean....:D

The man has crossed his century mark.

I won't bother him for participation in a 100 meter dash.

Whatever the whatever2 will be ......but it won't be like this one for sure.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejuvenation ,will kill this thread.If you know what i mean....:D

The man has crossed his century mark.

I won't bother him for participation in a 100 meter dash.

Whatever the whatever2 will be ......but it won't be like this one for sure.:)

There will be a Whatever2? Is this one being closed by an irate mod?

Back
Top Bottom