What's new

Whatever

Thats my personal experience. I said most, not all so no worries :)
Hey Webby its your forum so you do it bro ;);)
Or is she your friend or something? :P

“…And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them, they will end up hating you and will not admit your being correct. Therefore, ignore them:

{“So, avoid those who turn away from Our Reminder…”} [an-Najm; 29]

{“…So, overlook their faults in a beautiful manner.”} [al-Hijr; 85]

aap se kis ne keh dia k karachi k log western aur modern hain??? :blink: and why do you hate MQM and their supporters???

Hamarey Moin bhai ko koye khuch na kahe :cry:

waisey kahien ap mqm key supporter to nahi??? :P

Even I couldnt see her. :P
Maybe Webby wanna play a prank on us or force her to join or something :P

Anyways Tiger Awan, a small question for you. Someone told me to refer you on a question.
Its about Photography and Islam.

It is haram to have photos like they say, but is it legal to have in electronic form or not?
Seeking *details* about it.

Regards.
JazakAllah Khair.

aap se kis ne keh dia k karachi k log western aur modern hain??? :blink: and why do you hate MQM and their supporters???

tmhaaree post ko sirf iss liye like kiya kionkey itney arsey baad tmhain yahan daikh kar baree khushi hui ... :)
was reallyy missing you on pdf

/\/\/\

Menu kisse nee miss nai ketta, oo koi gall nai khair ae......:lol:

Even I couldnt see her. :P
Maybe Webby wanna play a prank on us or force her to join or something :P

Anyways Tiger Awan, a small question for you. Someone told me to refer you on a question.
Its about Photography and Islam.

It is haram to have photos like they say, but is it legal to have in electronic form or not?
Seeking *details* about it.

Regards.
JazakAllah Khair.
its quite complicated

at that time only God had photos so some people even say its legal to have photos of humans as we have no intention of worshiping these human

About electronic form, digital cameras dont take photo actually. Its just a reflection (just like you are seeing them through a mirror). so haram thing cant come here

/\/\/\

laley phone tey on rakha kar

My father (who didnt wanted to give fcps bcz he has already received seniority etc but was forced to do this by my chacho) has passed the exam

/\/\/\

tussi tey gal e na karo doctor sb...

its quite complicated

at that time only God had photos so some people even say its legal to have photos of humans as we have no intention of worshiping these human

About electronic form, digital cameras dont take photo actually. Its just a reflection (just like you are seeing them through a mirror). so haram thing cant come here

Awan sb kee haal a?? :)

barey din baad aaj tou saarey hee aey huey hain :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom