What's new

Whatever

As in case of any other technology we have the RAW talent for automobile + The cars running in Pakistan are not that high level that we cant make. We can do it. We just need some industrialist to believe and invest

As in case of any other technology we have the RAW talent for automobile + The cars running in Pakistan are not that high level that we cant make. We can do it. We just need some industrialist to believe and invest
hmm InshaAllah one day we'll have such indutrialist :)

He lived in guest quarters in ISI. Gained some weight eating paratha over paratha in breakfast :P

Aik din 3 parathey khaaney sey kuch nai hoga yaar

Change your avatar !

i have been facing problem to connect pdf for last 1/2 month what happening i can't understand . interesting thing is today i cannot conect from mozila or internet explorer :undecided: so today i have to installed opera in another computer :hitwall::welcome::yahoo:

Nearly 5,000 Americans under the age of twenty-four commit suicide successfuly yearly. An additional 100,000 tried to. Ninety percent of all suicides are females.

strange naa????

Nearly 5,000 Americans under the age of twenty-four commit suicide successfuly yearly. An additional 100,000 tried to. Ninety percent of all suicides are females.

strange naa????

I don't find it strange at all

Back
Top Bottom