What's new

Whatever

Pakistani Fashion Thread got deleted?- Any one know why?-

very strange

if you search on google "Pakistani Fashion defence.pk" it is still showing the thread but when you try to open that link it says

Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

^^^ Acha hoya ae :D
Fashion ko chor k sari Pakistan ki besharam kurioon ki pix post ker rhay thay! :tdown:

Recently my dad found a taweez hidden in the closet under some clothes. And now most of the appliances in my house have broken. Like the fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove have all stopped working.
Now we suspect this taweez was planted by my Chachi (my uncle's wife) who was staying in our house for a few weeks.

I don't believe in a lot of black magic stuff but is it really the taweez or just luck?
And how do you reverse a taweez?

Recently my dad found a taweez hidden in the closet under some clothes. And now most of the appliances in my house have broken. Like the fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove have all stopped working.
Now we suspect this taweez was planted by my Chachi (my uncle's wife) who was staying in our house for a few weeks.

I don't believe in a lot of black magic stuff but is it really the taweez or just luck?
And how do you reverse a taweez?
by burning it........ or consult with reliable scholar for assistance

by burning it........ or consult with reliable scholar for assistance

Alright thanks.

im sure the same chachi wants your rishta such hypocrisy exists in our society lol

Lol I'm not sure if it's her because there might be some other suspects as well but right now she's the biggest suspect. But her daughter's 10 years old :lol:

Bengali Baba k pas jao :lol:

What's his number and does he take cash or credit :whistle:?

Aj kal tanha may kahan hn saath chalta koi
uski humhain adat hone ki adat ho gayai
:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aj kal tanha may kahan hn saath chalta koi
uski humhain adat hone ki adat ho gayai
:cheesy:

Wow wat a song..... :cheers:

Huda ma'am aaj kahan sey rasta bhool gayee whatever ka ??

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

So he wants to say that

Marriage is the key to Suicide???? :woot:

Naa yaar aisey tou na kaho humaara dil tou na kharaaab karo shaadi sey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom