What's new

Whatever

kuch ghante pehle Ammi ka phone aaya Pakistan se... ke she is coming to London all of a sudden :lol:

She was already on her way to airport and I am still shocked to see her coming prior to notifications.

Woke up all night as nobody else in my family knew she is coming and now waiting for some more time to pass so that I could go to airport to pick her up

Sometimes surprises really put you in trouble :(

although I am happy to see her visiting us in London so this trouble is worth pleasing

kuch ghante pehle Ammi ka phone aaya Pakistan se... ke she is coming to London all of a sudden :lol:

She was already on her way to airport and I am still shocked to see her coming prior to notifications.

Woke up all night as nobody else in my family knew she is coming and now waiting for some more time to pass so that I could go to airport to pick her up

although I am happy to see her visiting us in London so this trouble is worth pleasing

I know the feeling :D

Chalo ab jaldi jaldi safaiyaan karo, sari cheezain seedhi karo.. har cheez proper jagah par honi chahiyay.. warna pito gay ammi say

Lucky boy you are :)

W.Salaam how r u little master ?? :)
Where were YOU? :angry:

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Tell all the girls not to deop by your home, tell them not to call aur kitna kuch. How difficult would it be ??
Lucky boy you are :)
Yeah rightttttttt! :P

Alaa buhut hi alaa

Hope jald hi wo shadi ka bhi karien gi khuch

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

W.Salaam how r u little master ?? :)

:yahoo::yahoo:

he is back, he is back:yahoo::P

Aap ko agr aap k teachers F dete the tou is me is bechare ka kya kasur hai

bachey halat ka muqabla karna asan nahi

agar mien ney F diya hai to is haqiqat ko qabol karo

Baron ki bat mana karo :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom