What's new

Whatever

shuvo666blog_1225832415_6-n695292313_170903_5832.jpg

A bridge near Rangamati Bangladesh

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Meray bohot ID hain, ker dein! :P
Ummmm......Eams khatam honi ki khushi!

I still dont want to go to Dubai!

Hye monitor, u say u ned frnd. nd den wen v r ready, u urself dont cum :lol:

shuvo666blog_1225832724_9-n711699719_845558_4933.jpg

Fully loaded inside and outside

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

shuvo666blog_1225831911_2-n1519596365_56828_9152.jpg

woman power.

I had an Accident, was biking towards my friend's place, near 2-3 KM Displacement, and actual route of 4-6 KM.
My front wheel got damaged, broke too and it got scratches !!

Gear works fine and now mostly its done but I think I must change the wheel, its giving problems.
Tore my knee, of the jeans and also got dozens of bruises and severe injury on my left knee and other skinned on arms and hands.

Reason: I was on my phone, changing the music :P

And oh, Its fine, parents dont know, used my First Aid course.

Its just, worst part was yet to begin. It was time for my dad to arrive from office, so i was peddalling my way back when I saw his car, and read his number plate ONCOMING !!

Miraculously, he neither my grandad noticed me !!

I knew he route, so took a long cut, from main and bussy road and passing NAVY HQ and MoD and Military Hospital, I was safe home.
Bursted in after hearing his usual voice, on nphone (so guessed he aint angry and did not see me) so bursted in, did slaam, changed my jeans (as it was torn) and wore a trouser, and full sleeve shirt.

Then too the washroom with firstaid box and hid everything !! :D

Wo bhe kia zamane thae jub shahid or Saeed Anwar opening kia karte thae............

Orr wo bhe aik zamana tha jub Amir sohail or Saeed Anwar ke jorre aya karte thae.......:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom