What's new

Whatever

Day 22 now since the last time i saw her, she disappear like water vapor......sad but in a way it might be a perfect ending, no more sleepless nights, anyway sweet dream never last long...

Brother, when I saw your post here I opened this thread to know the progress of your Love-Story

But extremely sad & dejected to hear that you haven't met her since past 22 days now :cry:

What happened? Did she left a college?

Brother, when I saw your post here I opened this thread to know the progress of your Love-Story

But extremely sad & dejected to hear that you haven't met her since past 22 days now :cry:

What happened? Did she left a college?

I'm kind of confuse now that whether i should be happy or sad, happy in a way may be its a perfect ending for a one side relation that has never started in the first place.
Sad in away that all my fantasy regarding her will remain as a mystic, no chance to verify....
But her "eyes" will be in my mind for a long long time...:smitten:

Oh, i have no clue what happened to her at all, wish i know though...

I'm kind of confuse now that whether i should be happy or sad, happy in a way may be its a perfect ending for a one side relation that has never started in the first place.
Sad in away that all my fantasy regarding her will remain as a mystic, no chance to verify....
But her "eyes" will be in my mind for a long long time...:smitten:

Oh, i have no clue what happened to her at all, wish i know though...

hmmm I understand :)
But seems like she suddenly left her studies?
and did you speak to her afterwards? i mean hi hello? or you just remained a silent observer until the last day of her college/uni?

By the way, may be that was good for both of you in long term so don't get disappointed and keep trying for the better partner...

I am sure sooner or later you will find someone who will understand your feelings and who will be a better partner than she ever was (in your dreams)....

Wish you best of Luck my friend and keep trying hehe

bivi ghusse se : mai apne ghar ja rhi hun or kal tumhe talaq ka notice bhej dun gi
husband :ja ja chali ja
jate jate meethi meethi baten kr k khush mat kar..

hmmm I understand :)
But seems like she suddenly left her studies?
and did you speak to her afterwards? i mean hi hello? or you just remained a silent observer until the last day of her college/uni?

By the way, may be that was good for both of you in long term so don't get disappointed and keep trying for the better partner...

I am sure sooner or later you will find someone who will understand your feelings and who will be a better partner than she ever was (in your dreams)....

Wish you best of Luck my friend and keep trying hehe

Brother, sorry for the late reply, i was out for a drink with my friends, of cos getting a lot of abuses and ill advices, thats normal treatment for a "loser" like me HaHa.:partay:
You are right bro, just dream on right? HaHaHa, don't worry, i will get over it soon, remember my job at college i told you a while ago, i stop doing it for almost a month, will be back for to normal a few days later.:yahoo:
Actually i think i need something more than luck="courage", "thicker skin" thanks anyway, good luck bro.:D

Walikum Salam. me fine, aap sunaen?

weekend to bas jaisa pehla guzarta tha waisa hi guzra, kuch khaas nahi...

Mera tou bohat zabardast guzra cousin ki shaadi thi khoob enjoy kia ... aur karachi k haalaat phr kharaab ho gaye hain .. tmhaarey ilaaqey ki kia soort e haal hai ??

Mera tou bohat zabardast guzra cousin ki shaadi thi khoob enjoy kia ...

hmm good yar...

aur karachi k haalaat phr kharaab ho gaye hain .. tmhaarey ilaaqey ki kia soort e haal hai ??

han yar karachi k halaat ka kuch nahi pata kab kharab ho jaen, na marne walay ko pata hai k wo kion marr raha hai aur na maarne walay ko pata hai k wo kion maar raha hai... 2 din mein hi 36 loog marr gaye... :cry: meray Elaqay k halaat itne kharab nahi hota, hamara residential area hai is liye yahan ziada problem nahi hota, karachi k main areas mein ziada tar problem hoti hai...

Whatever you lost through the stroke of destiny, know it was to save you from adversity. One small affliction keeps off greater afflictions; one small loss prevents greater losses.

Back
Top Bottom