What's new

Whatever

gr6.gif

This is like : Johny Lever.

^Still student.....also involved with a little organization.

kUgga, why you give too much thanks................ I feel uneasy......lol

I m in Dhaka. I had a nice Pakistani friend in Facebook. I am here in defence for that person.

kUgga, why you gives too much thanks................ I feel uneasy......lol

I m in Dhaka. I have a nice Pakistani friend in Facebook. I am here in defence for that person.

Thanks reduce the need of words that's why I give thanks.. :lol:

I really wish to visit dhaka.. I don't know why but it's my wish that I could visit Bangladesh...

I also want to visit once Pakistan in my life. My grand Pa was in PK for 11 years in time of 60s.

hmm good .. what was he doing here ??

He did Metric/SSC from Karachi. Little business and Job. At first when he went to Karachi then he saw some donkeys and he was thinking why Pakistani Horses are so little. Because he did not know those were donkeys. He thought those were horses. LOL.

He did Metric/SSC from Karachi. Little business and Job. At first when he went to Karachi then he saw some donkeys and he was thinking why Pakistani Horses are so little. Because he did not those were donkeys. LOL.

hahaha :rofl: At that time he was a Pakistani too...

I don't know where that passion gone... people were too enthusiastic about the new country for Muslims but that passion vanished just in 23 years... :cry: :cry:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Used to listen this song alot.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh wala gaana tou kamal hi hai......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom