What's new

Whatever

‎"The more U try to hate a person, the more U love them,The more U go away from a person, the more ur Heart goes near them......"

‎"The more U try to hate a person, the more U love them,The more U go away from a person, the more ur Heart goes near them......"

I hate someone and I do not love him/her at all. Then how do I love him/her as more as more I hate him/her?:confused:

SO It's a wrong statement.

I hate someone and I do not love him/her at all. Then how do I love him/her as more as more I hate him/her?:confused:

SO It's a wrong statement.

what can i say sir
but thts true

the real problem dosen't start when aboy start looking at a girl .....it's begins when she turns looks back at the boy .....

how it can be true? She disliked me and never loved me .....She is in USA and she never remembered me but you said "The more U try to hate a person, the more U love them,The more U go away from a person, the more ur Heart goes near them......"" May be this statement is right only for silly girls........lol

Just kidding*

Also we know: out of sight, out of mind. So it's not true that The more U go away from a person, the more ur Heart goes near them......"" : )

Back
Top Bottom