What's new

Whatever

so you are acting upon my advice

well done

what was the reason this time??? :what:

man, since you have given me that advice, seriously i have been banned over and over again. please take your advice back. :cry: :hitwall:

a thread started by guy was bashing of India. he has started many threads and got banned too. so i just responded politely saying "you stated again".

than what? got banned for saying that and that too for 20 days.

Oh hi people i'm also a new member here .Please welcome me.

And this is a very good website.Already enjoying it.:victory:

My name is Surab Singh.:P And i'm a student.:cheers:

BTW how i can start my first thread.......every time i tried they see ,you don't have the privilege.

I hope to make some new friends here.

BTW how i can start my first thread.......every time i tried they see ,you don't have the privilege.

I told you not to drink this much. but never listen. :D

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

EDIT: you r a senior member. :wink:

ohhhhhhhhhh you have new id now you was banned before :lol:

man, since you have given me that advice, seriously i have been banned over and over again. please take your advice back. :cry: :hitwall:

a thread started by guy was bashing of India. he has started many threads and got banned too. so i just responded politely saying "you stated again".

than what? got banned for saying that and that too for 20 days.

didnt knew it has such a serious consequence :lol::lol:

but you should be proud of yourself ;)

also those days were really bad ones (when you were banned) many members were banned. only zaki and imran survived from elite group :hitwall::hitwall:

didnt knew it has such a serious consequence
but you should be proud of yourself ;)

also those days were really bad ones (when you were banned) many members were banned. only zaki and imran survived from elite group :hitwall::hitwall:
Even Imran chachu was once suspended :lol:
but couple of months ago

I am perhaps the only person who survived and funny thing is that i was never banned - even on indian defence forums

its my wish to see the banned page :rofl: i mean how does it look like :rofl:

By the way, i was once banned from another Pakistani defence forum for 1 day (24 hours) for something i can't remember but thats a different software they use and i was merely 13/14 years old that time :) - see i have been using forums since the age of 13 :rofl:

chalo acha hoa yaar ab is per baat ker ke un ko yaad mat krao ke kon kon baki hai warna................

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Even Imran chachu was once suspended :lol:
but couple of months ago

I am perhaps the only person who survived and funny thing is that i was never banned - even on indian defence forums

its my wish to see the banned page :rofl: i mean how does it look like :rofl:

By the way, i was once banned from another Pakistani defence forum for 1 day (24 hours) for something i can't remember but thats a different software they use and i was merely 13/14 years old that time :) - see i have been using forums since the age of 13 :rofl:
bus ker de kiyoon izat ka kabara ker raha hai yaar:rofl:

Has i said something wrong................:blink:

Thank you for making me a senior member........I had no idea they start the career here right from the seniority.:cheers:

Looking forward to contribute positively here.:)

My happiness has no bounds as i became a part of PDF community.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

chalo acha hoa yaar ab is per baat ker ke un ko yaad mat krao ke kon kon baki hai warna................

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

bus ker de kiyoon izat ka kabara ker raha hai yaar:rofl:

ops i missed that time

ya mien us waqt registered hi nahi tha????

Has i said something wrong................:blink:

Thank you for making me a senior member........I had no idea they start the career here right from the seniority.:cheers:

Looking forward to contribute positively here.:)

My happiness has no bounds as i became a part of PDF community.

Welcome on board to the forum.

We would now like to tell you about some important safety features on board this forum, the PDF. Although some of you may have logged before ,safety procedures are always changing so please watch our safety demo.

Please also read your safety booklets before takeoff.

There are few exits aboard this forum 1 towards the front for ranting, 1 before the wings on either side for flaming, 2 over the wings on either side for abuses,. Each exit has a safety slide that will automaticly deploy once the ban is implemented if the mods dose not reply please pull the tab down the bottom.

We recommend that you count how many posts you are away from the closest exit. In the rare case of an emergency there are lights on the outsides of the threads to help you find the closest exit, also there are arrows and exit signs above the exits. In the rare event of a loss of mental pressure face palms will drop down from the over head bins, Stick the palm over your nose area like the trollers are doing now and please put the palm over your mouth . Please remember it is normal for the user not to ban completely.

There is also life jackets (report posts) under the threads and y
Please watch the seniors do emergency landing braces.

Please also remember that all threadsof PDF are non trolling areas which means strictly no trolling. The mods have trolling detectors installed which will alert the member incase of offtopic trolls.

We thank you for joining PDF today, The world's most experienced forum and hope you enjoy your stay. THank you for your time and prepare for take-off.

MODERATOR might say what the weathers going to be like ..

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom