What's new

Whatever

parha maine :lol:
kyoun baray logon ki taang kheenchte ho :lol: :rolleyes:

PS: Aaj baray class ke jokes maar rahay ho......loving some of your posts

thanks for liking them :)
yaar 2,3 pimple niklay huay hn, dermatologist ne kah hy k khush rehnay ki koshish kroon bs issi ley thorda g behla rha tha...

You guys type in weird Hindi/Urdu, it's hard to understand. I think accent is bit different than Indian Hindi/Urdu.

You guys type in weird Hindi/Urdu, it's hard to understand. I think accent is bit different than Indian Hindi/Urdu.

Spead English instead....all of us Understand this language too :P

We are a multi-lingual family :smitten:

Spead English instead....all of us Understand this language too :P

We are a multi-lingual family :smitten:

I do understand & speak Hindi without any mother tongue influence, I find it hard to follow Urdu news where they speak chaste Urdu. Well living in India, Pakistan you gotto learn at least 3 languages to survive! :D

What's your native language Zaki?

I do understand & speak Hindi without any mother tongue influence, I find it hard to follow Urdu news where they speak chaste Urdu. Well living in India, Pakistan you gotto learn at least 3 languages to survive! :D

I think he was typing in sms language.... yes there are some words in urdu which we cant understand... but by understanding rest of the words, we manage to understand what other person is saying

Last edited:

well i find no difference in our language and the bollywood language that is probably due to the fact that the bollywood movies are usually in Urdu language rather than "SHUDH HINDI"......

My native language is both Urdu and Punjabi. You can call it "mixed Urdu and Punjabi to be precise". My mother's tongue is Punjabi whilst my national language is Urdu and it is equally popular in my home town as is Punjabi. So you can survive in my town by speaking either of the language as almost everybody understands both languages equally. Punjabi being the predominant language clearly takes the lead whilst Urdu is popular among the Youth.

English is my third language that I have been speaking since childhood and honestly understand equally as much as i understand Urdu or Punjabi

I think he was typing in sms language.... yes there are some words in urdu which we cant understand... but by understanding rest of the words, we manage to understand what other person is saying

If he wasn't able to understand "Friendly Troll's" posts then yes he was writing in sms language so it was also not easy for me to pick up in the first go.

I am sure if he is reading my posts in Urdu or posts made by some other respective members in this thread, he would be understanding quickly as we prefer to write in full sentances rather than relying upon the short language.

Imran Bhai could be another person whom i find bit difficuilt to understand sometimes mainly due to his spelling mistakes

well i find no difference in our language and the bollywood language that is probably due to the fact that the bollywood movies are usually in Urdu language rather than "SHUDH HINDI"......

My native language is both Urdu and Punjabi. You can call it "mixed Urdu and Punjabi to be precise". My mother's tongue is Punjabi whilst my national language is Urdu and it is equally popular in my home town as is Punjabi. So you can survive in my town by speaking either of the language as almost everybody understands both languages equally. Punjabi being the predominant language clearly takes the lead whilst Urdu is popular among the Youth.

English is my third language that I have been speaking since childhood and honestly understand equally as much as i understand Urdu or Punjabi

you are absolutely right zaki it is not sudh hindi.... it is punjabi+haryanvi+urdu+english+touch of other languages(bengali etc)

and all these languages are included to increase the viewership... as shudh hindi will provide viewership only in hindi belt while including these languages covers most of the south asia

you are absolutely right zaki it is not sudh hindi.... it is punjabi+haryanvi+urdu+english+touch of other languages(bengali etc)

and all these languages are included to increase the viewership... as shudh hindi will provide viewership only in hindi belt while including these languages covers most of the south asia

well they are 90% in Urdu language only....rarely they use any hindi, bengali or gujarati word and one can understanding taking those words away from the scene.

They are usually made in Urdu language for the majority to understand just like you said.....as Hindi speakers do often understand Urdu language and many urdu speakers living in India or Pakistan may not be able to understand it in full.

On top of that....Urdu is such a beautiful language :smitten:
Its a language of the poets....so most songs that they sing is easy to find words when it comes to writing a lyrics and i am not sure how they would sound if they are to write a song from Shudh Hindi Bhasha.

well they are 90% in Urdu language only....rarely they use any hindi, bengali or gujarati word and one can understanding taking those words away from the scene.

They are usually made in Urdu language for the majority to understand just like you said.....as Hindi speakers do often understand Urdu language and many urdu speakers living in India or Pakistan may not be able to understand it in full.

On top of that....Urdu is such a beautiful language :smitten:
Its a language of the poets....so most songs that they sing is easy to find words when it comes to writing a lyrics and i am not sure how they would sound if they are to write a song from Shudh Hindi Bhasha.

its not like the beauty of language... well if say true to you we dont think there is urdu in movies but technically there it is... its all about perception... hindi is constantly developing/changing and the newest form emerged is in metropolitan cities "hinglish"

zaki if you think it is 90% urdu then i think you wont face any problem in learning sanskrit. you can even understand sentences of sanskrit

for example

sanskrit:- balika aamr khadti
hindi:-ladki aam khati hai

zaki if you think it is 90% urdu then i think you wont face any problem in learning sanskrit. you can even understand sentences of sanskrit

for example

sanskrit:- balika aamr khadti
hindi:-ladki aam khati hai

well i don't understand sanskrit but yes i do understand hindi :coffee:

I love to learn new languages so may be will pay some attention in the future :)

For now i m happy to be learning Hindi language alongwith Norwegian :tup:

Back
Top Bottom