What's new

Whatever

If any one lives in Islamabad please wake up and look how charming and beautiful the weather is.Ahhh!! God...you are so pure and so is the scenery you create....You are so strong.:smitten:

I was returning home ....couldn't resist standing in the park for a couple of moments just to enjoy the lovely weather.And then i came back home and was awe struck when i came to the roof top on the east there was sun light pouring from the side with no clouds, in the center over me was heavy cloud cover hovering like a whorl.

Near the marglla hills there was a thundering and lightening show and some light rain.Ahh clouds with various shades.....(from east to west)white greyish dark grey and dark blue.No camera can capture this ....you have to be there to watch it.....almost started drizzling now.

I have nothing else but pure love in my heart with tears of rejoice and relish.If there is a paradise i want it.:cry:

A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he knows something

@Aisha

I usually don't change myself for anybody....My avatar represents part of my character too :cry:

But since I have called you my sister.....I am changing it voluntarily :cry:

But please whatever avatar i have for the next time......Please better not object as it is not going against the forum rules whatsoever and I as a free person reserve all the rights to choose an avatar of my own choice :)

I am sorry for being little harsh but I am just not like you :cry:

smileycowboygun.gif

so people are busy ahmm!!...they want this thread dead.
ninja.gif

@Aisha

I usually don't change myself for anybody....My avatar represents part of my character too :cry:

But since I have called you my sister.....I am changing it voluntarily :cry:

But please whatever avatar i have for the next time......Please better not object as it is not going against the forum rules whatsoever and I as a free person reserve all the rights to choose an avatar of my own choice :)

I am sorry for being little harsh but I am just not like you :cry:

me t0u object krngi agr mjhe kch galat lge ga whthr its abt u nd ur avatar i cant help it kyn k mere 2 faces nhi

Back
Top Bottom