What's new

Whatever

kese ho sab

Mani bhai...........Man you are late sir.:cool:

I'm very happy to see you back.

I won't talk more......it's your turn sir.The whole realm of whatever is yours.

Enjoy.

BTW do see my avatar once i change it.

And EID Mubarak.:)

Beware Of "EGO" Its A Sword With Two Edges The OUTER Edge Cuts Your POPULARITY While The INNER Edge Cuts Your PURITY ...

Eid Mubarak to of you :)
free-printable-eid-cards.jpg

Silence of a genius is more dangerous than weapons with great noise

Patience of a good person is powerful than anger of thousands fools

THERE ARE ONLY TWO PEOPLE WHO CAN TELL U THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF....''A FRIEND WHO HAS LOST HIS TEMPER AND AN ENEMY WHO STARTS LOVING YOU..''

EID MUBARAK to everyone all over the world. Best of Luck to Aisam ul-Huq Qurashi and his partners in both mixed doubles and single doubles finale. The guy has fought a lone battle for tennis in Pakistan. great stuff .....Respect.....

Ameen!...Also Do remember the flood victims in your prayers:)

hmmmmmmmm
:agree::agree:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
ok past is past forget it main ne riyal riyal nhi 500-500 riyals ki kheli thi heheheh. per ab mugh se mazeed bardasht nhi hota ye zulm ab ager ksi ne shadi ka name liye to main pak bugs waly dostoon se keh ker us ka account hack kra doon ga hhahahhhhaha:rofl:

ok ok........... zayada emotional honay ki zarorat nahi............ koi na koi mil jaye gi koshish jaari rakho :rofl:

Some Relations never demand Presence!it is the confidence in the Relation which makes you believe that Whenever you Need,The Person will always be with You..

Back
Top Bottom