What's new

Whatever

kion tmahin bura laga mera publicity karna ?? :cry:

aray main ne aisa kab kaha?? :undecided: aap dil khooool kar karni publicity advertisements ki.....

^ this message was brought to you by

Dalda cooking oil :P

cookingoil.bmp

kion k jahan Maamta wahan Dalda... :D :P

This thread is for fun and MUSIC!

My opinion is that the song perfection, whats yours.

Jay Seans British! Boom! I'm joking for all you indians :)

Preeya is hot, don't we agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
40 minutes to iftaar.

Mussstttt.......surrvvivveee!

Seems thirsty bro:D....what abt the relief activities?is there phase 3? or its already done?

Part-III was in the pipeline but our funds exhausted. People aren't in a very "Giving" spirit these days.

And yes, I'm quite thirsty right now. A nice glass of Milk+7up will get things restored! ;)

Part-III was in the pipeline but our funds exhausted. People aren't in a very "Giving" spirit these days.

And yes, I'm quite thirsty right now. A nice glass of Milk+7up will get things restored! ;)

try Limopani.... ;)

lemonade-diet-cleanse.jpg

And Bezerki...I thank you from the core of my heart for your splendid efforts for the people of KP...I would try my level best to actively cooperate with you in part III

And Bezerki...I thank you from the core of my heart for your splendid efforts for the people of KP...I would try my level best to actively cooperate with you in part III

Thank you for appreciating our humble effort. Without the support of you guys, nothing would've been possible. And InshAllah if there's a part-III of the relief efforts, I'll definitely let you know. :)

Moin91;

Limopaani is good, but its not hearty and refreshing like DoodhSoda! :D

I could go for a glass of Tang, LimoPani or even just plain juice!

17 minutes to go! :sick:

Thank you for appreciating our humble effort. Without the support of you guys, nothing would've been possible. And InshAllah if there's a part-III of the relief efforts, I'll definitely let you know. :)

Moin91;

App Aftari main doodh+soda peethay hain?....bhook nahi mitt jathi?

Moin91;

hmm right, I never tried DoodhSoda, Milk+7up??? :undecided: taste kaisa hota hai iska?? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom