What's new

Whatever

hi and bye
.................where are u imran bhai...............zaki.........nforce.......and TA as thunder sir jeeeeeeeee

Hi ma'm...tried finding you..but you were not online at the moment...:undecided:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

linux.....the open source king........

You use linux???

don't regret something u lost ,,, but wait for something u will win instead of it ,,,,,,,,,♥

don't regret something u lost ,,, but wait for something u will win instead of it ,,,,,,,,,♥

Good one..but just waiting does not bear the fruits..constant endeavors are necessary supported by sensible planning...

Hi ma'm...tried finding you..but you were not online at the moment...:undecided:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

You use linux???

no i dont use but now a days i have just started a course about linux os and its architecture.....thats why......the first class it was told that it is open source.....how is red hat linux......

no i dont use but now a days i have just started a course about linux os and its architecture.....thats why......the first class it was told that it is open source.....how is red hat linux......

Redhat is good,it is stable.It has been in the market for long time.It is good for desktops.The good thing about Redhat is both the server edition and the desktop edition come with same interface and tools,makes it easy for the user to have a common system.But its upgrades and support are rather slow.
I personally prefer Mandriva,though I have used Fedora,Suse and Ubuntu as well.The good thing about Mandriva DVD is,you have almost everything in it,various compilers,photo editors,media players,server tools,office suite etc. etc.You just install the OS and the other things from one DVD only,you dont have to go hunting for other things...The drivers for various hardwares are also present in it,so issues are less....

jis ko bhe dekha ose rota howa paya hai Faraz..!!
Muhabat tu mujhe kise faqeer ki bad'dua lagti hay..

Last edited:
Redhat is good,it is stable.It has been in the market for long time.It is good for desktops.The good thing about Redhat is both the server edition and the desktop edition come with same interface and tools,makes it easy for the user to have a common system.But its upgrades and support are rather slow.
I personally prefer Mandriva,though I have used Fedora,Suse and Ubuntu as well.The good thing about Mandriva DVD is,you have almost everything in it,various compilers,photo editors,media players,server tools,office suite etc. etc.You just install the OS and the other things from one DVD only,you dont have to go hunting for other things...The drivers for various hardwares are also present in it,so issues are less....

hmmm.....nice looks like u use computers alot.....

Back
Top Bottom