What's new

Whatever

yes u can ask ma maths is good but i donn like physics i love biology and especially microbiology and all related books
i also donn like to become doctor donn know why:(

thats just great...the more I talk to you,the more interested I get....Okay..this time one from the subject I like...

many years ago,on a very rainy day,simple looking man with untidy grey hair,named Shabber Ali Khan,started his about 3 and a half hours session on Introduction to Mathematics,with this question...One of the best teachers I ever had.....:):)

There is a particular ratio that happens to show up in relationships through out the Universe....It has been attributed with beauty,balance and elegance..Anything that follows this ratio appears to be pleasant and balanced and beautiful to us.

The perfect human body,has this ratio,the ratio between the length and width of DNA,for one full spriral,maintains this ratio,the spiral growth of sea-shells follows this ratio,the ratio between the clockwise spirals and anti clock wise spirals is the very same ratio that I am talking about,the body section of ants is defined by the same ratio,same goes for Penguins,Tigers and Dolphins...

The ratio has been used widely in architecture,be it the Parthenon of
Greece,the Pyramids of Egypt,Notre Dame in Paris,or Taj Mahal in India.
We can find the presence of this ratio,be it colours,music/acoustics,and even outside this World!!!

My humble question,"What is the ratio I am referring to???"

Hints for this question will be,Vitruvian Man and Monalisa.........

m back.....

Is jahan ki zindagi mujhay achi nahi lagti Mohsin
Suna hay baad marnay kay koi nafrat nahi kerta..!!

And how's your back....yesterday was having some discomfort.:)

may 20 thanks has been removed............
Its 18 for sure and i guess i did see 4355 as well meaning 24 thanks

Back
Top Bottom