What's new

Whatever

yeah thanks for the link Thunder, she usually does not say anything abusive. I found her a very mature girl.....

She is a professional girl not mummy-daddy kind of stuff. I still wonder what did she say that caused her a ban :cry:

Yaar waisay aaj mujhe aap nforce wali situation mai nazar aa rahay ho:lol:...hota hai dost zindagi mai bohat se log athay hain aur chalay jaatay hain bas yaad wahi rehtay hain jo pyaar se baat ker jaatay hain....Things will become normal mate...Cheers:tup:

Yaar waisay aaj mujhe aap nforce wali situation mai nazar aa rahay ho:lol:...hota hai dost zindagi mai bohat se log athay hain aur chalay jaatay hain bas yaad wahi rehtay hain jo pyaar se baat ker jaatay hain....Things will become normal mate...Cheers:tup:

not really......
I was just admiring her intelligence. Nothing that sort of thing.....and for your general knowledge she is also in my msn :)

Just sad to see her getting banned here as she is among the very few neutral peoples I have seen around. She has few similarities with me thats why I liked talking to her

what??????????????????????????????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Management ko koi aur kaam nahi hota to logon ko ban karte rahte hain :angry:

hm

this is not good for whatever

Aur Zaki koye banda to chor diya kar yar. Jo whatever par ata hai usey msn par bhi add kar lietey ho :lol:

hm

this is not good for whatever

Aur Zaki koye banda to chor diya kar yar. Jo whatever par ata hai usey msn par bhi add kar lietey ho :lol:
I think more than half of my PDF friends are added in my MSN, Yahoo or skype :)

I don't think there is anybody from whatever thread that is not added in my msn, yahoo or skype.
Zaki waisay hai barra taiz:P....humain MSN pe add nahi kerta

Bhai agar maine add nahi kiya to aap kar lo :cry:
I sent you my add in PM

Back
Top Bottom