What's new

Whatever

Pakistan is a village where the Hindu brothers fleeing Pakistan in 1947 settled..

Nopes you are wrong

Pakistan (Hindi: पाकिस्तान, Urdu: پاکِستان) is a village situated in the Purnia district of Bihar, India. The village was named "Pakistan" in the memory of the Muslim residents who migrated in 1947 to what was then called East Pakistan.[1] At the time the district bordered East Pakistan.

Pakistan, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is funniest name of Politician you have come across in Pakistan, as we have i.e, Lallu, Mulayam in India to name a few?

Nopes you are wrong

Pakistan (Hindi: पाकिस्तान, Urdu: پاکِستان) is a village situated in the Purnia district of Bihar, India. The village was named "Pakistan" in the memory of the Muslim residents who migrated in 1947 to what was then called East Pakistan.[1] At the time the district bordered East Pakistan.

Pakistan, India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhai saab Both versions are true..I am a resident of Bhagalpur which is eparated by Purnea by GANGA ..So you can trust me on these..

Can you tell what is Shahadara in Delhi is famous for? :devil: hee hee........

nopes i dont know. i think your private messages are disabled... anyways replying here

No reason as such. i just read it somewhere of place in pakistan. as being in delhi i know shahdara.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Bhai saab Both versions are true..I am a resident of Bhagalpur which is eparated by Purnea by GANGA ..So you can trust me on these..

ok agreed for rest everything

but behan ji will suit me more :undecided:

nopes i dont know. i think your private messages are disabled... anyways replying here

No reason as such. i just read it somewhere of place in pakistan. as being in delhi i know shahdara.

Shahadara used to have a mental asylum or some kinda facility for psychiatric help, not sure if it is still around........

So...... being from shahadara was a synonym for being slow/dense/loony :D

Shahadara used to have a mental asylum or some kinda facility for psychiatric help, not sure if it is still around........

So...... being from shahadara was a synonym for being slow/dense/loony :D

oh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt :woot::woot::woot:

now wont tell anyone that i am from that area................

oh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt :woot::woot::woot:

now wont tell anyone that i am from that area................

hahaha too late............ cat's out of the bag now.......

now you better watch out what you post on here.... otherwise ppl would say............. :woot:

So all the geography experts have gathered here in Whatever if anyone has any question please raise it before they are gone :lol: :lol:

So all the geography experts have gathered here in Whatever if anyone has any question please raise it before they are gone :lol: :lol:

heh heh..... i guess we covered lahore and delhi today........ rest of India and Pakistan laterrrrrrrr.

yeah i have one, i want know if anyone have visited the devil's triangle.

I thinking of visiting it any precautions or after thoughts....please share.:D

And i wont mind if anyone tell me the exact dimentions of this bermuda monster.

A question for diva

Are you really a girl ?? :D (just kidding) ;)

but the real question is

why you thank every post ?? :D

yeah i have one, i want know if anyone have visited the devil's triangle.

I thinking of visiting it any precautions or after thoughts....please share.:D

I think you have a doubt in the ability of our experts that's why you are asking such difficult questions nyways our experts will answer this..... :lol:

and i think there are two triangles one is Dragon's triangle and the other one is of course bermuda

Back
Top Bottom