What's new

Whatever

not too much bad boys but yaa woh seedhe saade bhi pasand nahi the.
ni that was a love triangle there was 1 more girl in our hostel who was madly in love with her. finally he got settled with her, now they are married. :cheers:

Marriage is a key to success :smitten:

not too much bad boys but yaa woh seedhe saade bhi pasand nahi the.
ni that was a love triangle there was 1 more girl in our hostel who was madly in love with her. finally he got settled with her, now they are married. :cheers:

chalo jaan chuti un ka masla solve hoa hamari kher hai:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Marriage is a key to success :smitten:

Marriage is a key to suc ............................ cess :flame:

yeah exactly, Ata-ullah Eesa Khelwi....

and you like bad boys :woot:

haha i dont like those buggers but even i dont like those guys woh class main sabse aage baith kar padte the. i liked those class bunkers and still scored very high. i was also one of them. i had a nick in my college of teacher killer :lol: teachers hated me and used to say to me i am wrongly born as girl. :D

haha i dont like those buggers but even i dont like those guys woh class main sabse aage baith kar padte the. i liked those class bunkers and still scored very high. i was also one of them. i had a nick in my college of teacher killer :lol: teachers hated me and used to say to me i am wrongly born as girl. :D

Samagh gaya.... aap ko "mummy-daddy" kids se allergy hai :lol:
yeah bohat logon ko hoti hai - it is very much understandable

yeah yeah i know yaha par guys have a joke "jab khali chunni lekar soyegi to kamal to lagegi hi" :angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I didn't know that joke :rofl:

Sorry Pakistan main zayada nahi parha main.... I left Pakistan after class 6/7 so..........

after paying bill
I think i have changed my decison... geez you guys are so stupid :rofl:

:lol:From past 20 minutes i was thinking you are a guy..........

what a sad yaar main ne chor diya to ab ye news ati hai:cheers:.hahahah:rofl:

نیویارک(نیٹ نیوز) ایک عجیب و غریب تحقیق سے انکشاف ہوا ہے شراب پینے والے لوگ اس سے پرہیز کرنے والوں کے مقابلے میں زیادہ دیر زندہ رہتے ہیں۔ اس تحقیق میں بیس برسوں کے دوران ایک ہزار آٹھ سو چوبیس لوگوں کو مشاہدے میں رکھا گیا ان میں تریسٹھ مرد تھے ۔ سائیکالوجسٹ چارلس ہولاہن کی قیادت میں سائنسدانوں کی ٹیم نے یونیورسٹی آف ٹیکساس میں ان لوگوں کے سماجی اقتصادی حالات، جسمانی حرکات، قریبی دوستوں کی تعداد اور سماجی سرپرستی کے امور کا مشاہدہ کیا اور یہ نتیجہ نکالا کہ پینے والے پرہیز کرنے والوں سے زیادہ دیر زندہ رہتے ہیں ۔ بیس برسوں کے دوران 69فیصد پرہیز کرنے والے مر گئے ان کے مقابلے میں بہت زیادہ پینے والے ساٹھ فیصد لوگ چل بسے۔ اعتدال میں رہ کر پینے والے 40فیصد مرے ۔ یہ تحقیق اس لحاظ سے عجیب و غریب ہے کیونکہ بلا نوشی کرنے والوں کا جگر خراب ہو جاتا ہے اور منہ کے کینسر سمیت دل کی بیماریاں انہیں پکڑ لیتی ہیں۔ شرابی کے دوست نہیں ہوتے اور اسے کیریئر اور خاندانی مسائل کا بھی سامنا کرنا پڑتا ہے۔

Back
Top Bottom