What's new

Whatever

@Tiger if u mind me being an active user then i will never come:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

jiya G.....app esa matt sochein tiger was happy to see you here.And we are happy to see you as an active user.And even better to have you as a part of our whatever family.:)(a term coined by me some months back.):cheers:

jiya G.....app esa matt sochein tiger was happy to see you here.And we are happy to see you as an active user.And even better to have you as a part of our whatever family.:)(a term coined by me some months back.):cheers:

bilkul :cray::cray::cray::cray:

Was expected in Ramazan. :frown:

Twin cities are also on the hit list.

yar i noticed that police was not active few days ago.

I usually enter isb from the 9th avenue road and the police post on the enterence just had 3 policemen there. 2 were standing and busy in talking to each other and one was sitting on the chair

usually there are 5-6 police officer there and 3 are continuously checking the cars

yar i noticed that police was not active few days ago.

I usually enter isb from the 9th avenue road and the police post on the enterence just had 3 policemen there. 2 were standing and busy in talking to each other and one was sitting on the chair

usually there are 5-6 police officer there and 3 are continuously checking the cars

han un becharo ko b aj kal roza lga hota hay.............
OMG another blast in lahore :cry::cry::cry::cry:

okay g sahi kaha ap nay janab wesay ap 9th avenue sa kahan jatay hain its nearer to my home ;););)

okay g sahi kaha ap nay janab wesay ap 9th avenue sa kahan jatay hain its nearer to my home ;););)

i use the road leading to 9th avenue.

My sis works in ptcl H-9. Khud gari drive nahi karti. Kabhi kabhi mujhey ja kar lana parta hai :angry::angry:

i use the road leading to 9th avenue.

My sis works in ptcl H-9. Khud gari drive nahi karti. Kabhi kabhi mujhey ja kar lana parta hai :angry::angry:

mein bhe pechle seat par hota hon agge driver hota hae na.;):cheers:

okies its near to my home if we go through stadium road :)

i usually visit stadium road. My friend live near chandi chok.

So we get together and usually have a lunch and these days iftari at Savor food :pop:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

mein bhe pechle seat par hota hon agge driver hota hae na.;):cheers:

:sick:

waisey kehtey sahi hi ho :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom