What's new

Whatever

yaa sort of. not big wala broken. some muscles stretched.... so i was so bored.......... i hardly remain free otherwise. work all day party in the night... :lol:

par kaise :cry: ......................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats our dark wave............. abhi to aap ne sirf 1 clip dekha hai......... aage aage dekhiye kya dekhati hain aap ko.............

they look good in pubs and all. drink with the music and all tab maza aata hai in songs ka....

the first one was quite soothing, that was a poem by william words worth

yaa they look good in soft rock pubs with dark lights around with frens sitting on round table moving feet slowly with music....

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

yaar is ka koi mer gya hau afghnistan war main:rofl:

nahi iski biwi dhobi k sath bhagi hai...:police:

yaa they look good in soft rock pubs with dark lights around with frens sitting on round table moving feet slowly with music....

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

nahi iski biwi dhobi k sath bhagi hai...:police:

kon hai wo khush kismat dhobi yaar? mughy bhi dhobi banna hai:taz:

yaa they look good in soft rock pubs with dark lights around with frens sitting on round table moving feet slowly with music...

I can say with all surity that no pub in world will play a Doom styled poem of William Words Worth

Back
Top Bottom