What's new

Whatever

35054735.png

Hello guyz............. aankhain bohat sakht dard kar rahi hain :cry:
sar bhi bohat chakra raha hai

bahar bohat taiz barish bhi ho rahi hai
aur abhi abhi bheeg ke ghar wapis aaya hon :lol:

we don't have yahoo chat room in UK's version of yahoo messenger. I don't even go to chat rooms anyway........... but is that mean 24562 Pakistanis are online at this time in 4282 rooms......or what is that?

Your beautiful smile
That look in your eye
The soft way you speak
Your meaningful glances
All touch me in the soul
My heart is out for you, love
You are a full romantic moon
Shining over an oasis of passion
Your beauty strikes me in the soul
Anytime I happen to speak with you
I feel a tender touch in the heart

Hello guyz............. aankhain bohat sakht dard kar rahi hain :cry:
sar bhi bohat chakra raha hai

bahar bohat taiz barish bhi ho rahi hai
aur abhi abhi bheeg ke ghar wapis aaya hon :lol:

bahir barish yahaan to selaab ke baad aik qatra nhi giya. wo 8 chinooks holes or 100s boats with too much resque equpment sar gya hai old air port per pary pary:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whatever Chat Thread Rules:

Just like any other community, Whatever! communities include people from a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds, and mindsets. We take pride in the fact that our communities give this diversity of membership an interesting place to interact, share, learn, and grow. In keeping with this spirit of community, we have a core set of principles that must be followed by all members:

Use must comply with all applicable local, state, and country rules, regulations, and laws.

Do not post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner.

Adult content is (not) permitted only in areas marked ‘adult’. You must be 18 years or older to access these areas.

Participation in all communities is subject to the Whatever Thread! Terms of Service.

For specific rules, refer to the community guidelines of the service you are using – however nothing found elsewhere may override these basic principles.

Whatever Thread Owner! does not edit content posted in our communities. Whatever Thread Owner! may, in our sole discretion, take action against users who post material or engage in activity that violates these principles or the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. Such action may include , without notice, termination of your PDF! ID and everything associated with it, including groups, posts, pages, and profiles.

Please report any violations to our Mod team.

Is the moon tired? she looks so pale
Within her misty veil:
She scales the sky from east to west,
And takes no rest.
Before the coming of the night
The moon shows papery white;
Before the dawning of the day
She fades away.

we don't have yahoo chat room in UK's version of yahoo messenger. I don't even go to chat rooms anyway........... but is that mean 24562 Pakistanis are online at this time in 4282 rooms......or what is that?

There are 150 Pakistan-rooms in Yahoo-Chat. 4282 is that number of members dispersed in those rooms. 50 is the max number in each chat room but I do not know what is the number with [w24562].

35054735.png

But that picture shows that Internet users are more in PK than BD. Not sure since BD people use FB mostly instead of YM.

Back
Top Bottom