What's new

Whatever

Done the best i could and still pretty much involved.We have got a big stock pile in our college.Every student contributed to this. And soon we are arranging a medical and relief camp in Rajanpur district.The camp will continue for five days.It's a must from our university administration that we should volunteer for this and i'm happy to be a part of this.:)

Thats great Ali told me last nite i m really happy to know all taht really people need u dear ...............God bless u people.......Ameen!

Have anybody read Pakistan's Lesson from its Kargil War: An Analysis by Shireen Mazari.Is it a good read?:coffee:.I am in search of it these days.And never found a link to download it.:frown:

I like this "lady Taliban" views for sometime now and found lately that in army circles it's famous that She's got balls.:woot:So now it's a must read i guess.:lol:

Have anybody read Pakistan's Lesson from its Kargil War: An Analysis by Shireen Mazari.Is it a good read?:coffee:.I am in search of it these days.And never found a link to download it.:frown:

I like this "lady Taliban" views for sometime and found that in army circles it's famous that She's got balls.:woot:So now it's a must read i guess.:lol:

You Should read Gentlemen Astaghfirullah(in urdu) / Witness to blunder(in english) written by Ashfaq Hussain, if you want to know the real facts behind the Kargil's War.. :tup:

@Allz i will b right back after some cooking :) any body wants any thing then tell me:P

Enjoy cooking Jiya G.:enjoy: bass namak zara kam rakhye ga sehat ke liye acha nahi hota.:D

ya phir lo salt use kar liya karein.

lo-salt-350g.jpg

You Should read Gentlemen Astaghfirullah(in urdu) / Witness to blunder(in english) written by Ashfaq Hussain, if you want to know the real facts behind the Kargil's War.. :tup:

nice suggestion but i'll insist on the analysis.:pop:

Back
Top Bottom