What's new

Whatever

You and your arsenal :lol:

I would love to see Arsenal being f***** up by West Ham United or Chelsea :lol:

kidding........... just pulling your legs :P

hmmmm getting ready to open my fasting :)

All is well........... 8 minutes left........ food in front of me :)

Little weak but now all is ok....... watching comedy drama "Mind your language" and it i guess 10 minutes ka pata bhi nahi chalay ga :lol:

:

no worries. we enjoy F****** spurs. :cheers:

lol.................. West Ham United is my home team bro......... Both Chelsea and Arsenal are my neighbours (Chelsea 13 miles and Arsenal about 10 miles)

I support all these teams for this reason :D don't worry

This west ham united stadium is only 15 minutes walk from my home (and i gave 2 of my exams inside this building)

boleynground.jpg

West_Ham_match_Boleyn_Ground_2006.jpg

lol.................. West Ham United is my home team bro......... Both Chelsea and Arsenal are my neighbours (Chelsea 13 miles and Arsenal about 10 miles)

I support all these teams for this reason :D don't worry

i know. I was just telling you that i enjoy Arsenal beating spurs with some goals like this. Bcz spurs are our rivals. chelski is also but not that much. Against chelski we wnt to win bcz we want to win league but against spuDs it just about north london derby. :cheers:
:cheers:

Its amazing. I have never enterned england but I enjoy Arsenal winning north london derby :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
i know. I was just telling you that i enjoy Arsenal beating spurs with some goals like this. Bcz spurs are our rivals. chelski is also but not that much. Against chelski we wnt to win bcz we want to win league but against spuDs it just about north london derby. :cheers:
:cheers:

YouTube - Fabregas vs Tottenham 2007

YouTube - Bergkamp vs Tottenham 1996

Its amazing. I have never enterned england but I enjoy Arsenal winning north london derby :cheers:

I know you are a big fan of Arsenal and love to cheer for them each match that they play :P

Good to see a football passion coming from Pakistan :D - I hope one day we can make a strong football team and win the World Cup :)

Aameen

I know you are a big fan of Arsenal and love to cheer for them each match that they play :P

Good to see a football passion coming from Pakistan :D - I hope one day we can make a strong football team and win the World Cup :)

Aameen

Ameen ameen.

Today after listening a very bad news about Frimpong getting injured for 9 months here comes the good one. Arsenal youth defeated manu youth :cheers:

Man United 1-2 Arsenal; Wellington & JET Seal Win | Young Guns - Arsenal Reserves & Youth News

And what about emirates stadium. Must be 15 min DRIVE :lol:

emiratesL0505_468x474.jpg

Like i said before Arsenal (London Borough of Islington) is only 10-12 miles away from my home so yes it should take only 15 minutes if there is no traffic. But unfortunately you reach London borough of Islington after crossing very busy areas so it requires almost half an hour drive at least :D

Emirates Stadium being the Home of Arsenal requires same amount of time :D Google map says it requires 31 minutes drive :lol:

Back
Top Bottom