Votes: 7 22.6%
  • overdependence on foreign equippment

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • delay in almost every defence project

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • bureaucracy and corruption

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
These are Indians? They can be mistaken for "tanned " East Asians, actually. Lol. I'm guessing these brothers are from the Northeast of India, closer to China and Burma? They look closer to my Race than to the typical Indian. :)
Yes, the Image Was are from Indian Cobra(COmmando Battalion for Resolute Action)Of CRPF which Central Paramilitary Force Comes Under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA),GOI

Well you Will be Surprised To Know that Large Chunk of IA Numbers come From North East,Nepal Etc

y201373882305588.jpg
size0.jpg
Gorkha-rifles.jpg
FT0036397.jpg

11 Gorkha Rifles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Currently there are 39 battalions serving in 7 Gorkha regiments in the Indian Army

other Mentions
Ladakh Scouts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

page134.jpg

Arunachal Scouts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

viewimage.php

And Last But Best Among these Forces is
Special Frontier Force (SFF) created on 14 November 1962. Its main goal originally was to conduct covert operations behind Chinese lines.Ethnic Tibetans have been a part and parcel of the modern for as long as it has existed. SFF is headed by the Inspector General (IG) who works under the supervision of Director General of Security, Cabinet Secretariat (this post is held ex-officio by the Secretary, Research and Analysis Wing) (R&AW). The current SFF force levels are around 10,000 men.

PS:Every Little Known About there Actual Purpose As because It Comes Under Direct Supervision of RA&W India's Premier Intelligence Agency

5l2fk8.jpg

Last edited:
zQglrP7.jpg

Actually those are Cobra, CRPF being their governing body.

My Bad Actually this Pic Originated From IDF Marcos Was Written Above It So I Mis-took It :-)
Here Is Another One :tup::tup:
jNQdbSD.jpg

Keep posting pics from 2001 and 2002 - if I start posing pics of Indian soldiers you'll shit your self from embarrassment. The Article you gave me is about 2015 june but the picture is not. All those equipment have been phased out by 2010 and the remaining were recycled for our Police Force - which look more equiped than your soldiers.
Let Me Tell you that Im Very well Aware What you Try to Cover Here Look Im Professional Not Field OP But Desk
And Im Very Old To PDF Don't Confuse Me Of Some Non Technical Fool.

You are Fanboy that's All Probably too Patriotic So your Running From Reality Perhaps you never Witnessed the Combat Op yourself.If you are Regular Member Try to Learn Something Efficient From PDF Rather wasting you time in Trolling or Boasting Ego

Sorry To Moderators Going Off-topic

TC
Cerberus:wave:

Back
Top Bottom