What's new

What ya eating?

INDIANS BEWARE - images of beef

Just finished beating premium cut beef. Slightly salted. About to grill it. Zzzzzzzz mmmm

eI0YsVE.jpg

INDIANS BEWARE - images of beef

Just finished beating premium cut beef. Slightly salted. About to grill it. Zzzzzzzz mmmm

eI0YsVE.jpg

Are you making passanda kabab?
Me mom uses that wooden hammer (don't know what it's called in the culinary world) to flatten the passanda before marinating it overnight. Then she rolls them up and roasts them on charcoal. The taste is divine :smitten:

Hi,

Ok bud---next time---I am going to make a stopover in UK.
This is half way through the 'eat'. The beef was primed with just salt, drop of lemon and nothing else. Grilled medium. Then cut into strips. Served with salad, red peppers, olives, yoghurt sauce infused with various herbs etc [few raw bullet chillies to bite to taste for that punch] and wholemeal roti on the side. Bannana to fill the depleted levels of sugar etc.

I had this after a tough session at the gym which involved weights ands cardio ~ mostly stairmill. All this was tempered with a nice cup of tea sans sugar. Good as it gets. Simple. Natural but delicious/nutritious.

9QFlGFj.jpg

This is half way through the 'eat'. The beef was primed with just salt, drop of lemon and nothing else. Grilled medium. Then cut into strips. Served with salad, red peppers, olives, yoghurt sauce infused with various herbs etc [few raw bullet chillies to bite to taste for that punch] and wholemeal roti on the side. Bannana to fill the depleted levels of sugar etc.

I had this after a tough session at the gym which involved weights ands cardio ~ mostly stairmill. All this was tempered with a nice cup of tea sans sugar. Good as it gets. Simple. Natural but delicious/nutritious.

9QFlGFj.jpg

Hi,

That is all fine and good---but what about the stop over---?

Very elegegantly cut cucumbers.

What flavor is the dressing?
bhai it's garlic with part mayonnaise, senap & pesto

Me mom uses that wooden hammer (don't know what it's called in the culinary world) to flatten the passanda before marinating it overnight.
I think it is called mallet.

Back
Top Bottom