Votes: 34 28.1%
  • Lockheed Martin F-16IN Super Viper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikoyan MiG-35

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Saab Gripen NG

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
Typhoon for India & if it is split between dual and single engined planes then Typhoon+Gripen. With ToT from Gripen making it to LCA Block II or III.

CEDER BHAI HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS :cheers:

It also has stealth capability, very low heat signature..If you give the guy some cool drinks then absolutely no heat signature..We can negotiate with france for an avionics package

bungled-personal-flight-attempt-1.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^^ already a thread on MRCA ..why create a new one...??

CEDER BHAI HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS :cheers:

It also has stealth capability, very low heat signature..If you give the guy some cool drinks then absolutely no heat signature..We can negotiate with france for an avionics package

bungled-personal-flight-attempt-1.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: naai ye humne le lia hai tum apna dhondo

^^^ already a thread on MRCA ..why create a new one...??

its a poll mate

I'd say drop the MRCA thing. Buy off the shelf MKIs and speed up domestic MKI production. This will tackle the decommissioning of the Mig 21s. And utilize western help/know-how to develop the Tejas MK1/2 by 2016-17. By then we will have the PAK-FA. This will keep both the arm seller groups happy and will meet our requirements!

I'd say drop the MRCA thing. Buy off the shelf MKIs and speed up domestic MKI production. This will tackle the decommissioning of the Mig 21s. And utilize western help/know-how to develop the Tejas MK1/2 by 2016-17. By then we will have the PAK-FA. This will keep both the arm seller groups happy and will meet our requirements!

mate might as well go for the Mig-35s since its essentially an upgraded su-30

mate might as well go for the Mig-35s since its essentially an upgraded su-30

I am not too sure about that. Though the design looks similar, I believe it an improved version of the MiG 29 rather than the Su-30. The reason I said buy more Su-30s is that they are a tried and tested platform.

More concern to me is the Tejas. The Mk1 hasn't been inducted yet and people are all hoo-haa about Mk2. Just wonder why we didnt go for Russian engines in the 90s instead of the GE-404. Could have saved us a decade at least. And if Pakistan could use RD-93s via China in JF-17, we could have used something similar for the Tejas.

You should select the greatest fighter of all times the stealthy, fifth generation, manufactured by us - JF 17

i think india should select mig-35 bcoz it is cheapest in all those. how ever eurofighter typhoon is best but it is too costly.

I am not too sure about that. Though the design looks similar, I believe it an improved version of the MiG 29 rather than the Su-30. The reason I said buy more Su-30s is that they are a tried and tested platform.

More concern to me is the Tejas. The Mk1 hasn't been inducted yet and people are all hoo-haa about Mk2. Just wonder why we didnt go for Russian engines in the 90s instead of the GE-404. Could have saved us a decade at least. And if Pakistan could use RD-93s via China in JF-17, we could have used something similar for the Tejas.

bhai mere, we need an engine which will fit in Tejas with minimum modification in the frame. so we went for the best suited engine.

bhai mere, we need an engine which will fit in Tejas with minimum modification in the frame. so we went for the best suited engine.

Bhai, I believe it was our aim for indigenization that led us down. We could have compromised excessive indiginization for a timely buy of foreign engines. Anyways, this aint a discussion for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom