What's new

What would have happened if Abhinandan Varthaman was flying a Rafale, ex-IAF chief asks

Considering that he wanted to close in for a WVR kill, the situation would have been still the same.

He would have been shot down using a BVR missiles.

Poor Mig-21, But question is SU30 MKI which was surely hit and it was destroyed. Later on, just after few months ,Drama was staged an accident of SU-30 , video showing image of plane burning, so India paved the way to remove one SU 30 from their inventory this way.
I want to see ahead situation;
Well, I dont ignore the fact of technological upper hand of Rafale at the moment, We are just waiting for an answer from PAF- JF 17 Block 3 or something else.

all Indian claims their RAFALE are better than F-22/F-35 in term of Avionics+AESA+ Stealth:agree:

Ignorance is a blessing for some. Surely they don't know the avionics of either Rafale or F-22/F-35

The real question is what did the other 8 Abhinandans do who were flying the so called Raptor of the east, Mahaan SU30MKI?

Lolz. You nailed it beautifully. Either they were not AbhiNandan or their SU-30s had become Mig-21s.

BS Dhanoa nazar to acha balha samajdar nazar atta hai,
magr hai farig he hai

Bull Shit Dhanoa is up to his pathetic antics again. His girth seems to be the true measure of his intellectual mediocrity.

What would happen if Pakistan had J20s, J31, Project AZM? Typical response from Indian air force officials.

When I first joined this forum a long time ago I recall Indians bashing Pakistanis on how su30MKI is the best fighter, and on paper it was a lethal plane. Am surprised how no Indian is mentioning it now. Su30mki is supposed to be the best 4.5 generation plane ever and very close to F20.

if i am cheif of THAT(as they always claim) capable airforce with THAT capable MKI and Rafaele i wouldnt even have bothered to speak abt any other airforce.
if you are good at something you always look to improve on that only low calibre low skilled people have the time to talk abt others, it is very simple to judge and thats why you will never hear anything remotely like THAT from PAF!

KAFIR HAI TO SHAMSHEER PE KARTA HAI BHAROSA
MOMIN HAI TO BE TEG BHI LARTA HAI SIPAHI

Allama Muhammad Iqbal

Back
Top Bottom