What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

You don't know me and to make sweeping generalizations and assumptions point to the fact that you're an ignorant person.

Village life or mentality can belong anywhere.

My fiancee will willingly listen to me, and that's all I said.

If it burns you I'm sorry.

you are right sir... every one has his expectations & you like a village girl, nothing wrong in that....
infact my wife is also from a small village... :cheers:

i just said, I hope I don't see him in the news. Given his tendency of having emotional outbursts.
We've had plenty of sad cases of honor killings in US

Oh come on thats a really cheap shot !

itna sab kuch kerta tha dekh lo kaheen ammi na bana liya ho us ne GF ko :rofl:

Ammi hi bana liya tha. :lol: Pehle uski ma din mein teen baar phone karti thi aur uska number hamesha busy dekh ke uski ma ko shak bhi ho gya aur usne Girlfriend se baat karne ke liye alag se phone aur sim kharid liya taki uski ma ko shak na ho. Uske gharwale khoob zebkharch dete the par girlfriend ke chakkar mein bhikhari jaisa rehta tha. :rofl:

i just said, I hope I don't see him in the news. Given his tendency of having emotional outbursts.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

nothing is burning me RP. I wish good things for you, and especially for your willing fiance'.

Soft trolling I see. And to accuse me of possibly committing an honour killing? Fitay mun you racist. Kitay dub ke mari.

yaar tum rehny do . some words hurt deep then Sword its matter of emotions ager wo aysa feel kerta hai to ap bhi bus ker do . every region every country every state has own culture and velues . some time if feel so much emotional for my fiancee too

you are right sir... every one has his expectations & you like a village girl, nothing wrong in that....
infact my wife is also from a small village... :cheers:

Tusi shadee shuda hagai oh ? Sano weeh koi pointers davo as to 'what women want' !

zindgi guzry main ne film nhi dekhi kasaam se bhi last poori film main ne tery bin laden dekhi thi or us se phly last full film shayed border dekhti thi 1999 main . ye sab mujhy internet or dostoon se seekhny ko mili :rolleyes: wo log ram leela ramayan or dosry show bary shouk se dekhty hain . in fact i have one ganaish jee picture in my room 3 years then we change villa and they take it from me :D

yaar yahan to bollywood film dekhe hi jamana beet gaya... waise ye laden ka kya jikar hai??:what:

Oh come on thats a really cheap shot !

dude its just a friendly advice. i have no intentions of flaming. anyway carry on.
I wouldn't have bothered to post if it was some other member. RP is one of the members I appreciate and enjoy conversing with.

yaar tum rehny do . some words hurt deep then Sword its matter of emotions ager wo aysa feel kerta hai to ap bhi bus ker do . every region every country every state has own culture and velues . some time if feel so much emotional for my fiancee too

Fiancee...yaar phir aap yahan hamareee saath mil keh kiya tharkee panaa kar rahee hai, Imran bhai ?:woot:

dude its just a friendly advice. i have no intentions of flaming. anyway carry on.
I wouldn't have bothered to post if it was some other member. RP is one of the members I appreciate and enjoy conversing with.

If I could I would spit at your face. I will ignore you from now on.

yaar yahan to bollywood film dekhe hi jamana beet gaya... waise ye laden ka kya jikar hai??:what:

laden ka ziker wo film hai na yaar india pak ki joint tery bin laden ali zafer wali . is main bhi propegenda bhut hai per fun ki wagaa se dekhi thi .lolz film ki kuch cheezy mujhy bhut bold lagi jesy pakistan main her insaan ke sar per topi :lol: ya jesy very very old cllasic phone set or dosri cheezy jesa ke pakistan dunya se 50 saal peechy hai :D i think indian look pakistan as there classic UP .

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Fiancee...yaar phir aap yahan hamareee saath mil keh kiya tharkee panaa kar rahee hai, Imran bhai ?:woot:

kiyoon us ka is se kya wasta? wo apna kam kery or mujhy apna kerny de hahaha this forum is my home and she will be wife .usy is gher ko set rakhna chayee :D after marred i will teach her my style of posting so i have daily 200post 100 when i was busy on job she post here 100 when i come back from job i post :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

If I could I would spit at your face. I will ignore you from now on.

chal bus na yaara khatam kero ye sab ab keh to diya ke agy mat bardhao donoon yaar .ok i say sorry to both of you bus ab mat reply ya quite kero aik dosry ko over and all :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom