What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

acha ab sapny mat dikha yaar wo nhi ker rahi 2 saal or shadi tum wait kero jesy hum ker rahy hain :fie:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

apko kesy pata apki to hoi nhi abhi tak .wesy ab main samjha ap to female ho . yaar mujhy pata nhi tha chalo bhi jat bhago is thread main to atank waadi ayee hoy hai :rofl:

ye intzaar bhi poori umr yaad rahega.... iska bhi apna mazaa hai...:azn:

atankwadiyon se kya darna ... ek to main hamesha saath rakhta hun... :rofl:

bit rude but some how true

what-men-want-what-women-want-white-men-white-women.jpg

Possession ney. She will listen to me no matter what. That's why I like her. This is what ensures mutual understanding. She is from the village, but in two years will become a doctor. She has enough knowledge to be independent girl, ect, however from our culture she understands what it is to be a good wife. If this girl is so good to me, I will be just as good to her.

Relationship between husband and wife must be equal. Cheers.

Having known women like that and and coming to appreciate what makes them so, I congratulate you on your daaktarni. Do take the pain to treat her like your queen, because what's the recompense of goodness, but goodness!

You don't know me and to make sweeping generalizations and assumptions point to the fact that you're an ignorant person.

Village life or mentality can belong anywhere.

My fiancee will willingly listen to me, and that's all I said.

If it burns you I'm sorry.

Garam na ho jao bhai,

bachon ke baatein chodo,thanda pepsi peelo.

I am not sure what women look in a man,Maybe some girls on PDF can tell that. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom