What's new

What women look in a man? What men look in a woman?

Listen ladies and gentlemen. I will marry a girl from my village. She will obey me, no matter what I say.

obey you? you're not buying a slave.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Possession ney. She will listen to me no matter what. That's why I like her. This is what ensures mutual understanding. She is from the village, but in two years will become a doctor. She has enough knowledge to be independent girl, ect, however from our culture she understands what it is to be a good wife. If this girl is so good to me, I will be just as good to her.

Relationship between husband and wife must be equal. Cheers.

i see major contradictions. i hope I don't read about you in the news in a few years.

kon sa gold marie gold??? ab 5 kg biscuit ka kya karoge .... khna bhi kha liya karo kabhi...:rofl:

mamooo women love gold more then gold love himself :rofl: or gold hi mazy kerta hai kahaan kahaan per women body main ja ker . wesy main sad hoon sari salary ka gold le ayee ja ker :rolleyes: or khana waah kya baat hai mera indain dost murghi de gya ke bhai ajj khana mat banao ajj araam kero ap thak gay ho .:smitten: death to trolls :P

what-men-look-for-in-a-woman.jpg

Ab ye kon si nazar hai bhai...:what:

obey you? you're not buying a slave.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

i see major contradictions. i hope I don't read about you in the news in a few years.

Wtf are you talking about. You have no understanding of Punjabi village culture so why don't you shut it.

aby dikhta nhi kya 2 eggs hai us main baby hai aik women ka hai aik man ka jab milty hain to aik manhoos sa bacha banta hai jo baad main jat balwant kehlata hai :rofl:

Hahaha..... ab aisi hi ek definition Imran khan ki bhi do... ki woh kaise banta hai...:azn:

Hahaha..... ab aisi hi ek definition Imran khan ki bhi do... ki woh kaise banta hai...:azn:

imran khan aik aysa great admi jis se ajj bhi 170mn humans ko hope hai .imrnn khan 150 saal baad aik great admi peeda hota hai or wohi hota hai . jab jab prithvi per adharm bardhta hai aik imran khan peda hota hai jo papiyoon ka vinash kerta hai .:D

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Wtf are you talking about. You have no understanding of Punjabi village culture so why don't you shut it.

hazoor maaf ker do bechara ghareeb hai gher se mar kha ker ata hai is ka dimagh ka screw dheela hai . ap garmi na khao warna ap ko drip lagwani pary gee garmiyaan a rahi hain agy :rofl:

village culture belongs in a village.
i like you RP, hope I dont see you in the news.

imran khan aik aysa great admi jis se ajj bhi 170mn humans ko hope hai .imrnn khan 150 saal baad aik great admi peeda hota hai or wohi hota hai . jab jab dhari per adharm bardhta hai aik imran khan peda hota hai jo papiyoon ka vinash kerta hai .:D

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

hazoor maaf ker do bechara ghareeb hai gher se mar kha ker ata hai is ka dimagh ka screw dheela hai . ap garmi na khao warna ap ko drip lagwani pary gee garmiyaan a rahi hain agy :rofl:

tabhi kahta hun bollywood ki films kam dekha karo.... dekha ho gaye na pagal...:rofl:

village culture belongs in a village.
i like you RP, hope I dont see you in the news.

You don't know me and to make sweeping generalizations and assumptions point to the fact that you're an ignorant person.

Village life or mentality can belong anywhere.

My fiancee will willingly listen to me, and that's all I said.

If it burns you I'm sorry.

tabhi kahta hun bollywood ki films kam dekha karo.... dekha ho gaye na pagal...:rofl:

zindgi guzry main ne film nhi dekhi kasaam se bhi last poori film main ne tery bin laden dekhi thi or us se phly last full film shayed border dekhti thi 1999 main . ye sab mujhy internet or dostoon se seekhny ko mili :rolleyes: wo log ram leela ramayan or dosry show bary shouk se dekhty hain . in fact i have one ganaish jee picture in my room 3 years then we change villa and they take it from me :D

then please respect others culture :cool:

i just said, I hope I don't see him in the news. Given his tendency of having emotional outbursts.
We've had plenty of sad cases of honor killings in US

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

You don't know me and to make sweeping generalizations and assumptions point to the fact that you're an ignorant person.

Village life or mentality can belong anywhere.

My fiancee will willingly listen to me, and that's all I said.

If it burns you I'm sorry.

nothing is burning me RP. I wish good things for you, and especially for your willing fiance'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom