What's new

What Were You Doing When 9/11 Happened?

I had come back from office and watching evening news in Tokyo, it was about an plane accident on World trade center and I could watch another plane hit live I remain glued to the TV as if I was watching Hollywood action. Next day I was interviewed by NH4 channel about foreigner views about the incident.

i had just finished playin cricket and was with my friends rit outside my house. heard the news at around 8 or 9 pm (pakistan time)

I was at my grandpa's home.......learning urdu from him.........the best days of my childhood

I was in the library at that time and after the attack, received a phone call from many places to know if I was safe as if London is next. Then I went to the college that was opposite the library and we friends were talking about it all day

getting stoned with friends when I heard the news, rushed back home.. switched on CNN, called for some pizza and watched the 2nd tower collapse.

I didn't remember anything . @Shamain , what were you doing ?

Last edited:
I didn't exist . @Shamain , what were you doing ?
I dont recall, what i was doiing and ididnt think much abt the incident. Its now in last few years that i found out the whole world has paid 9 11's price for no reason.

Last edited:
I didn't exist . @Shamain , what were you doing ?

you liar why you didn't exist in 2001:azn: I've been recently being very nostalgic and remembering many things from kid days.

It was between 7-8 pm PST when the news came and PTV cut the transmission to NYC. Can't remember what they were showing but I was really angry at why they stopped and started showing it. They showed a clip shot from nearby street

I was asleep, i woke up briefly in 1999 when Kargil happened then went to sleep again studies flirting gaming and usual teenage stuff-
Next time i woke up was in Sep 2001 and am still awake since-

Ask that on an American forum, on PDF more appropriate questions would be,

What Were You doing what were you doing when Salala Happened?

What were you doing when Ghyari happened?

What were you doing when Mehran base attack happened?

What were you doing when GHQ attack happened?

What were you doing when APS massacre happened?

need more?

What were you doing when 9/11 happened?

Everybody old enough remembers the moment of 9/11 and what they were doing at the time of the attacks. Post your story here.

I was in school and I watched the events unfold on TV. The school declared an emergency evacuation. I soon left school and went home, and watched the news coverage.

Keep in mind I live in the US, and I live fairly close to The Nation's Capital, Washington D.C.

So the panic here was quite high and intense.

If you would like to know more just ask me here.

I was dating with my first girlfriend in a hotel. After dating i got the news and i was like "hell". My first thought was "accident".

Ask that on an American forum, on PDF more appropriate questions would be,

What Were You doing what were you doing when Salala Happened?

What were you doing when Ghyari happened?

What were you doing when Mehran base attack happened?

What were you doing when GHQ attack happened?

What were you doing when APS massacre happened?

need more?
Aps ..iwant to keep asking myself everyday.

I had the worst day .... Got the bullying from all staff all day at my office they were all looking at me like I was going to blow up next .. Next day I was fired !

Back
Top Bottom