What's new

What went wrong for Pakistan in the Semi Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok- so we lost :D-

Against Australia- our players showed positive attitude- they were diving- running hard to take the ball- They were aggressive in the field-
Against India- our players didn't showed any thing- the fielding was as usual rubbish- they dropped easy catches- didn't run hard- hardly any dives- Their body language showed they are in lot of pressure- Thats where we lost the match- Our intentions were not positive to start with- Thats it-

oye resolve:D

so wats ur opinion now abt india bashing??
i told u once,cup te sadda hi hai

Where is CHUMMI BABA ??

oye resolve:D

so wats ur opinion now abt india bashing??
i told u once,cup te sadda hi hai

If you want- i can continue my India bashing till Sri Lanka beat India in the Final :D- :rofl:

1. Fielding was bad. i think we gave away extra 20 runs because of our fielding.Plus the drop catching. Lets assume if Sachin was out at 40 if that younis catch was taken indian team would have come under serious pressure because they were losing wicket from the other end. I don't think they would have scored 240 if catches were taken.
2. Umer gul the main bowler ha bad day. 8 over for 68, where he normally goes for 30 in 8 overs plus 1 or 2 wickets. now that costs us too much.
3. Batsman getting a start and then getting out. can anyone believe what kind of shot hafeez was trying to play at that moments when we were going on nicely and match was in our hands. Umer akmal got a good delivery but others just gave away their wickets.
4. I thought in this match afridi should have opened the innings. but even if he was bating in the low order powerplay should have been taken when Afridi was bating and spinners was operating.
But never the less good job done by our team. I think afridi should remain the captain for next few years.

Okey stop the excuses guys and tell us who will lift the cup between India and SL ?

The biggest thing that went wrong for Pakistan is that Indian seamers bowled a very good line and length, something which had never happened in this WC earlier. It stuck Pakistan like lightning.

That means its was 6.30 PM IST and indian innings with total 260 was over already.

But we've enough time for conspiracy theories now.
I dont blv but!
89193586.png

I took this screen shot of Wall of Mir Talpur before 10mins, and he posted link of image of 7 hour old post of Vidur Naik before 11 hours(1am)

SO mir talpur posted below link @ 1am
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Above is the link highlighted in above pic!

COME ON LANKA!!! DO THE BUSINESS LoL.

Wow 9 pages.

Well to summarise all 9 pages, on what went wrong?

Simple, India are a better cricket side, just like Afridi said.

Btw WEED, I won my bet yesterday, and betted a small amount on Sachin to be Man of the match at odds of 7 :D. Im going quite big on final day and will bet £300 on India win, £200 in Dilshan top run scorer and some on Sachin MOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom