What's new

what was wrong with Kaveri Engine?

Plz name one Successful ( not under development ) Jet Engine by China.
Show me your kaveri engine power your LCA just one min in the air or rolling on the airfield for just one min then I answer your request.

You not even fit to ask me this question with your kaveri engine failure , Kaveri can't even make it to demonstration level on LCA , show how pathetic Indian jet technology is.:lol:

At least my video proves China is light years ahead of Indian in jet technology. :enjoy:

Show me your kaveri engine power your LCA just one min in the air or rolling on the airfield for just one min then I answer your request.

You not even fit to ask me this question with your kaveri engine failure , Kaveri can't even make it to demonstration level on LCA , show how pathetic Indian jet technology is.:lol:

At least my video proves China is light years ahead of Indian in jet technology. :enjoy:

so you don't have a reply for the Question ?

so you don't have a reply for the Question ?
Ws-10A is already a success, video proves it. What has India proves beside emotional outburst with no concrete facts like bragging, no video , no hard concrete? You are not even qualify to ask me this question.

Give me a video of kaveri powered your LCA in air for a min, can you? You can't.. Full stop period.

I demand you to show me your LCA fly in kaveri engine in the air. Demand it, understand :lol:

India lose, China win :enjoy:

Is that Kaveri powered your LCA? How does it proves it works? :lol:

Can you show me something like that?

I ask for apple and you give me orange? :lol: Are you desperate to hide your incompetent?
you stupid chinese troll....if you have earned enough cents for today just get lost from my thread....

you stupid chinese troll....if you have earned enough cents for today just get lost from my thread....
At least I prove you Indian are trolling about China jet technology. Dont badmouth China jet technology when we are still well ahead of Indian. Let me show you one last video, how powerful our WS-10A engine.

J-11BS fitted with silver nozzle WS-10A engines making sharp tight turn demo to our folks in an airshow. :enjoy:

CHina has produced more than 3 hundreds taihang domestic engine for our air fleet so far...

Is that Kaveri powered your LCA? How does it proves it works? :lol:
no sir its not kaveri powering our lca but it is good enough to power but still we prefer much tested engines for our jets u know what i mean :azn::azn::enjoy:

I ask for apple and you give me orange? :lol: Are you desperate to hide your incompetent?
dear sir asking for apple in a defence forum hmm:azn::rofl: u need standing ovation :lol::enjoy:;):tup: @GURU DUTT @Zebra would u take care or should i destroy this thread

Last edited:
If we wanna succeed in future we need to learn the art of distributing the research work. Involve other R&D institutions such as IISC ,IITs and private research labs.

More minds are needed for out of the box solutions. I still believe we can achieve any thing but we need clear vision and future objectives to way forward.
I think we dont need any out of the box solution...wheel has already been invented... we just need to learn (experiment) and perfect an every aspect of a jet engine.....I think we need to develop more expertise in the area of metallurgy...I dont know if our institutions are well equipped to train people in that domain! But we seriously need to do more as we are billion plus people and we should not rely on foreign countries for such an important tech in long run!

I think we dont need any out of the box solution...wheel has already been invented... we just need to learn (experiment) and perfect an every aspect of a jet engine.....I think we need to develop more expertise in the area of metallurgy...I dont know if our institutions are well equipped to train people in that domain! But we seriously need to do more as we are billion plus people and we should not rely on foreign countries for such an important tech in long run!

This is an interesting read if you want to understand the technology,

Jewel in the crown: Rolls-Royce's single-crystal turbine blade casting foundry | In-depth | The Engineer

The single-crystal structure isn’t intended to cope with temperature, however; it’s to make the blades resistant to the huge mechanical loads that result from their rotational speed. “Every single blade extracts power from the gas stream equivalent to a Formula One car engine,” Glover said. “And the centrifugal force on them is equivalent to the weight of a double-decker bus.

When it crystallises, nickel forms a structure known as face-centred cubic (fcc); each cube has a face with five atoms, one at each corner and one in the middle. When alloys are made, generally the atoms just swap in and out of the fcc lattice. But under the right conditions, aluminium and nickel combine in such a way that nickel goes to the centre of the faces and aluminium to the corners.

“In the bulk alloy, you’d place the balls representing the components of the alloy, about 10 different elements including nickel, aluminium, chromium, tantalum and titanium, pretty randomly, and when you got to the gamma-prime precipitate you’d put in this ordered arrangement of aluminium at the corners and nickel in the middle. It’s all on the same regular lattice, oriented the same way, so it’s all the same crystal, but you have these much stronger regions where there’s the array of gamma-prime precipitate.”

Business Minister opens the most Advanced Turbine Blade Casting Facility in the world – Rolls-Royce

Rolls-Royce today marked the official opening of its new £110m Advanced Blade Casting Facility (ABCF) with a ceremony conducted by Business Minister Matthew Hancock. When fully operational in 2017, the 150,000 sq ft (14,000 sq m) facility in Rotherham will employ 150 people and have the capacity to manufacture more than 100,000 single crystal turbine blades a year

Back
Top Bottom