What's new

What type of hand to hand combat training do Pakistani forces get or should they get?

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we have seen the Indians have taken a beating and a half, not only did the Chinese beat multiple Indian soldiers to death but managed to capture multiple Indian soldiers including majors, officers etc with no guns (think about it, why would the Indians surrender to similarly unarmed Chinese? How hard did the Chinese beat the Indians?)

That led me to question what close combat training, knife training do Pakistani forces get?

I'm actually struggling to find a definitive answer, so does anyone know

And is there a specific martial arts or combat system we should be looking at to train our soldiers?

As we have seen the Indians have taken a beating and a half, not only did the Chinese beat multiple Indian soldiers to death but managed to capture multiple Indian soldiers including majors, officers etc with no guns (think about it, why would the Indians surrender to similarly unarmed Chinese? How hard did the Chinese beat the Indians?)

That led me to question what close combat training, knife training do Pakistani forces get?

And is there a specific martial arts or combat system we should be looking at to train our soldiers?
No rules no regulations , whatever in your hand ....

King+Of+The+Knuckle+Dusters+Brass+Knuckles+WeaponCollector+weaponcollector+homemade+hand+made+home.JPG

We dont have that type of borders where hand to hand fight can occur with Indians

Last edited:
Sometime back Bashir Ahmad trained a group of SSG commandos in MMA. I dont know if that program is still being carried out or not.

No hand to hand combat training, no medics etc.

Just basic weapon disarms and some flashy karate kicks and chops..
Not advanced and moderns skills like these...
I actually did some of these take downs on my cousins and they work...

https://youtu.be/K2vekhZLC2k

no medics

Yes, that's actually kind of thing which we need and our SOF suck at it no offence...

Last edited:
We've a brutal school training hand to hand combat, brother, we faced such challenges during COIN ops. We're comfortable in this arena.

Limited to SSG. US Army has each unit give their men hand to hand combat training.
We've a brutal school training hand to hand combat, brother, we faced such challenges during COIN ops. We're comfortable in this arena.

A lot of it is only good old "Judo" 90s era. Maybe SSG does train with newer techniques idk.

But that sort of training does not trickle down to the average PA grunt.
Just basic weapon disarms and some flashy karate kicks and chops..
Not advanced and moderns skills like these...
I actually did some of these take downs on my cousins and they work...

https://youtu.be/K2vekhZLC2k

Yes, that's actually kind of thing which we need and our SOF suck at it no offence...

Only scenario I can think of where both forces goes into hand to hand combat will be if they both ran out of all the amunition they have including NASR.
Then it will be a kicking fight to death.

Other scenario will be if ones soldiers are captured and they will face slaps and kicks.

But I agree it's good to have hand combat training to kill or subdue the opposing soldiers.

Boxing is mandatory for all officers and enlisted ranks. SSG gets trained in Taekwondo.

As a practitioner of Ninjutsu/Judo myself, I would recommend it for our armed forces and anyone who believes they may one day fight for their homeland from Indian invaders.

moriteru-ueshiba-nikyo.jpg

img.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom