What's new

What the next India-China war might look like

No you are not, you have no experience if you read my post. You would have attacked us long time if it is so easy, and not issue 10000 warnings, but you did not, hard?

Read before posting next time. And for god sake do a spell check, ok?
How many Indian soldiers have real battle fighting experience in Indian army? Being ambushed and killed by insurgency rebels is not a battle experience.

PLA troops are well fed, well trained, well equipped and very disciplined which you can see in Indian army.

May be but not as fantastic as J 20 is F22 killer, J15 is better than Su 35 and DF 21 is a carrier killer without a single successful test, HQ 9 is better than S300 etc. We have read so many fantastic scripts here which may give chinese a great excitement.

No shit captain fantastic, wake me up when u guys finally make up ur mind to cross the line. :wave:

How many Indian soldiers have real battle fighting experience in Indian army? Being ambushed and killed by insurgency rebels is not a battle experience.

PLA troops are well fed, well trained, well equipped and very disciplined which you can see in Indian army.
how much exp you have? Counter terrorism , killing terrorist in mountain Jungle tell, how SF forces of China can be tracked and killed in mountains.....

Hehe, where did I said wipe India out? We Chinese take Japanese as a working language? I said we China have better experience in beating India, Is it wrong?:coffee:

Man is this what they teach you in your schools? and you did spell check again, good you learned. I taught this chinese something ... ha..ha...ha...

You can not wipe anyone, and India... never. Do not even dream of it.

Hehe, where did I said wipe India out? We Chinese take Japanese as a working language? I said we China have better experience in beating India, Is it wrong?:coffee:

Man is this what they teach you in your schools? and you did spell check again, good you learned. I taught this chinese something ... ha..ha...ha...

Read the posts before commenting anything next time.

how much exp you have? Counter terrorism , killing terrorist in mountain Jungle tell, how SF forces of China can be tracked and killed in mountains.....
We regularly have battle drills and our real battle mimic facilities are the best in the world. Indian army should at least not let their soldiers go to sleep with an empty stomach, how pathetic an army as that.

We regularly have battle drills and our real battle mimic facilities are the best in the world. Indian army should at least not let their soldiers go to sleep with an empty stomach, how pathetic an army as that.

lol, theses kind of phantom drills also done in Hollywood , your army should join them......

only Real action when u have fire from opposite side..... real action take place on LOC, where Bullets for bullets and Bombs for bombs and Artillery for artillery in real time to kill enemy and get killed.

lol, theses kind of phantom drills also Hollywood also...... only Real action when u have fire from opposite side..... real action take place on LOC, where Bullets for bullets and Bombs for bombs and Artillery for artillery in real time to kill enemy.
I hope your Indian soldiers wouldn't starve to death by then, hunger also kills.

nope before starve to death they kill other side soldiers which have stomach full....
Let's see if this unique Indian army policy works. I still believe giving your soldiers enough food is a better idea.

Hehe, it is you here always said wiping India out, not I and My compatriot, we China just a developing country that only can supply substandard goods to you, we don't have mind to wipe you out, of course you can dream of that we want, you indian like dreaming.

As to English, I also have complimented you for it, hehe.

The evolving polarization in world affairs is clear to view. China has been gathering all Muslim nations to her area of influence. This grouping is intended to face the Western Christian Civilization led by USA. In fact China does not consider India anything more than a minor irritation in her emergence as the next global great. It is only Indian media and various fat headed leaders who make loud noises about a non-existent Chinese aggressive design just to feel mighty important.

India-Pak War
India-China War.

Nothing of any sorts. Ever.

People have seen the horrors of war. No one wants to repeat it again. I really do wonder how many of you have seen mutilated bodies in person. There is no sign of Hindu, Muslim, Chinee in that.

And coming to 2017, people love money. War means loss of money. So yea, Good luck with the war scenarios.

Well for the next Sino-Indian war, we can just marshal 100 best internet trolls from each side and fight to death in an arena. I think that will probably be the best solution.

The evolving polarization in world affairs is clear to view. China has been gathering all Muslim nations to her area of influence. This grouping is intended to face the Western Christian Civilization led by USA. In fact China does not consider India anything more than a minor irritation in her emergence as the next global great. It is only Indian media and various fat headed leaders who make loud noises about a non-existent Chinese aggressive design just to feel mighty important.
Yes , thats why they keep on issuing statement when India place Oil Rig or conduct Missile tests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom