What's new

"What the hell is going on in this country?" : Supreme Court

What is the issue with NRI's?

Overseas members of a community are important, especially when the overseas community is so large and well-connected.

Loo at how long it took to charge Balakrishan of Supreme Court.....this joker was slowing down the effort to have judges declare their assets and now we know why. We always knew why.

Ok, you are genius. We poor and dumb Indians didn't know that!!!!

I read in newspapers, economic and social stability of india is in great danger. maost , inflation , debt and terrorism making india a failed country. i agree with indian supreme court.

Yes, they are useful. Give them voting rights and tax their as*es.

I don't understand what is the problem with you? Have you been burnt by some NRI and venting your anger here on the forum? or do you not realize how much the NRIs contribute to India directly and indirectly?

I read in newspapers, economic and social stability of india is in great danger. maost , inflation , debt and terrorism making india a failed country. i agree with indian supreme court.

You cant be talking right?? Rather have India's situation then many other countries. No failed state clocks 7-9% growth every year.

Event : Two Indians arguing badly on a street.

conclusion by a Pakistani : India a failed country

You cant be talking right?? Rather have India's situation then many other countries. No failed state clocks 7-9% growth every year.

That is one delusion. There is no actual growth in india. Inflation is high. People are angry. Shortage of foods. You need to import from Pakistan.

That is one delusion. There is no actual growth in india. Inflation is high. People are angry. Shortage of foods. You need to import from Pakistan.

No wrong.. we just wanted to get our onions back... ones we exported to Pakistan during its worst floods in history.

Take a good look at George Fernadez, the ex defense minister.... he was corrupt to the bone and he he hasn't been charged with anything.

Next time you come to India(on 2-3 month holiday-cum-charity trip), hire a counsel and file case against him.

Do something, don't whine. Don't be complacent.

Please, Inflation has been this bad in India for the last 10 years of growth? India will fix these problems, because they have no other opinion but to fix it... The growth in India is real, I know some sore losers dont like to admit it.

I agree too. So, isn't that good? Atleast, things are moving now. Future is bright.

Please, Inflation has been this bad in India for the last 10 years of growth? India will fix these problems, because they have no other opinion but to fix it... The growth in India is real, I know some sore losers dont like to admit it.

Dont beleive everything you see in bollywood movie - my khaloo went to india two years ago and came back shocked at how poor people are there. they make media write good things but they are much much worse than Pakistan is. economy is only in some south indian cities. meri maano stop watching these movies and reality is nothing like that. your economy and country is in great danger, look at your supreme court.

Dont beleive everything you see in bollywood movie - my khaloo went to india two years ago and came back shocked at how poor people are there. they make media write good things but they are much worse than Pakistan is. economy is only in some south indian cities. meri maano stop watching these movies and reality is nothing like that.

Look, its going to take like 20-30 more years I am sure to see the difference. I have went to Kerala, TN, Karnataka, etc there is differences then what I remember 12 years ago..

I mean just looks at the National Human Development Report 1981
to all the way to 2005. You cant deny there is a trend shown.. Sure call India a failed state in the 80s.

National Human Development Index

1981nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

2005nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

If India can keep the growth up for 20 years or so I think there will be major changes..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom