What's new

"What the hell is going on in this country?" : Supreme Court

Sry I was taking the definition as different group all together based on country of origin. The thing with each Indian state being different is truly man made, most speak the same language but different dialects. Some are different altogether. That being said, any ethnic group understand food, money, education, and equality, right?

Okay so how is India ethnically diverse? India has a population of 1.1 billion so I would hope you are more diverse than the USA. But America has a lot of ppl visiting and getting green card and visa which will only increase the diversity. 65% population is White not of spanish origin. Here is a link and its not bad considering a country discovered recently.

Compare a Naga guy, a Tamil guy, and a Punjabi guy. Are they all Indian? Yes. Can you easily differentiate between them? Yes. They all have things in common, but they also all have distinguishing features.

Can you distinguish between a white guy from Midwest, a white guy from the South, and a white guy from the Northeast? I didn't think so.

America was once very diverse, back in the late 19th/early 20th centuries when millions of European immigrants flooded the country and formed distinct groups. But now, those groups are homogenized. They are no longer considered German, Scandinavian, English, or Polish, just "white".

Western media at times may only highlight the bad in INdia but if it was;t true do you think the Indian media would sit down and take it? Hell No, they sit because it is true. The reason why news points such stuff out is so corrective action is taken.

Wrong.

Western media is highly biased in reporting events in India. Biggest examples are Ayodhya issue, Gujarat riots, Orissa riots etc.

Your problem is that, you were born in USA and raised up there. So, you will never see "red" or "black" about west. You love and respect the country(USA) where you were born. You know this well.

So now what's wrong if an Indian have same love and respect for his own country? What's your pain? Is it too much for you to respect his views on his country?

If you are born in USA and raised as American then, I don't consider your views important, on internal matters of India. Its as simple as that.

If you want to help, then help buddy. Who is stopping you.

Don't put your american credentials on your back and poke your nose into "Indian" debate and then claim "I am here to help". Do I need to tell you that you are doing this wrong way?

A few suggestions to you -
First decide who you are - Indian or American?
Then think(use your head), whether Indians will be receptive more to Indian or an American? (I hope you understand that India is not Africa where people will jump on toes at sight of food vans arriving).
Once you are clear with who you are, then join the debate keeping your identity in mind.
And most importantly, don't make fool of yourself by saying "We do this, this way in USA. Why don't you do this this way here also?" My point is, if you have some idea in your head, then just put it on table in a way that people will receive it in correct perspective.

And I repeat, I won't waste my time with someone who has only 2-3 months for India and whole year, he works his as* off for making USA great.

Get the message right in your head.

IT should;t matter where and what I am, we are all humans and my message will always remain the same. Get that thru your think skull okay. I was doing it like that for sometime due to issues on this forum. Remember the way you judge NRIs are and how you look at them, what is the point of flags? How can you judge the actions of a few for everyone. You are the one who made the mistake of simply be hard headed and willing to accept the written message, you simply let your emotions fly when you saw the flag. Sad, you can't let your emotions ditto your life. Learn an change yourself for the bette, my words are only for encouragement and kindness. I hope you see my intentions were good but the msg will also remain so. I take such a hard view and make it a point to belittle India, so you and others will get angry and take that feeling and that emotion and put it to good use not on this forum but on the streets, schools, bakeries of India.

Good point which further confirms my belief that mixing is a good thing and I know the numbers of this type of mixing between different ethnic groups is increasing in India. BTW I love Northeastern women lol.

Good point which further confirms my belief that mixing is a good thing and I know the numbers of this type of mixing between different ethnic groups is increasing in India. BTW I love Northeastern women lol.

Good, take your coconut and go behind them. But sad that you have only 2-3 months.

Depends on what you consider "good".

Personally, I do not want India to become homogenized like America and China. I want people to maintain their individual, unique cultures while at the same time appreciating their place in India as a whole.

Liberal pluralism is the way forward for India.

DUDE FOX NEWS IS VERY BIASED I KNOW THAT. YOU THINK I HAVENT EXPERIENCED RACISM? WHO SAID I DONT LOVE INDIA JUST AS MUCH? THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOU LOVING INDIA BUT YOU FAIL TO SEE THE PROBLEMS BECAUSE WHEN I POINT THEM OUT YOU GET UPSET AND REACT LIKE A BABY. IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE PROBLEMS YOU CANNOT FIX IT. IF YOU DON;T CONSIDER AMERICANS VIEW IMPORTANT, THEN WHY DO ASK FOREIGNERS FOR HELP IN SECURITY MATTERS? THATS IS AN INTERNAL MATTER OF INDIA, RIGHT? YOU HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME YOU ARE AN IDIOT. LIKE YOU SAID YOU LIVE IN INDIA BUT YOU FAIL TO DO ANYTHING PROACTIVE TO STOP CORRUPTION. CORRUPTION IS THE PROBLEM THAT LEADS TO ALL THE OTHER PROBLEMS IN INDIA. WAKE UP YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A GENIUS TO REALIZE THAT. SO GET OFF YOUR AND DO SOMETHING SINCE YOU LIVE IN INDIA. OTHERWISE SURFING THIS FORUM AND HOPING FOR ALL THE WEAPONS WONT HELP INDIAN SECURITY.

I LIKE IT ALSO BECAUSE IT MAKE STHE TRIP FAR MORE INTERESTING BUT LOOK IT AS A VISIONARY...........YRS AHEAD. HOMOGENUITY MAY BE THE BEST ANSWER TO CREATING A WORLD THAT IS TRULY EQUAL FOR ALL. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DISCRIMINATE LONG RACIAL OR ETHNIS LINES. IT WILL DO WONDERS WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DFEND OURSELVES AGINST THE ALIEN INVASION IN THE FUTURE.

I LIKE IT ALSO BECAUSE IT MAKE STHE TRIP FAR MORE INTERESTING BUT LOOK IT AS A VISIONARY...........YRS AHEAD. HOMOGENUITY MAY BE THE BEST ANSWER TO CREATING A WORLD THAT IS TRULY EQUAL FOR ALL. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DISCRIMINATE LONG RACIAL OR ETHNIS LINES. IT WILL DO WONDERS WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DFEND OURSELVES AGINST THE ALIEN INVASION IN THE FUTURE.

When they arrive, Pope will seduce and convert them. Don't worry.

Thanks bro... like i said I am a part of india as much as you. I want to contribute whatever way I can to unite and uplift our ppl. Sometimes, other countries do it better and we need to put our differences aside and accept that. We need to adapt quickly and promote that change in some areas like defense, education, etc. There is a lot we can learn from China whether you like it or not. At the same time, there is a lot we don;t want to copy from China as well.

I just wanted to say one last thing, though racism exist in America, I have met many open minded Americans as well. There is a lot both countries can learn from each other. At the same tie keep your guard up and don't underestimate the US. I want the US to treat India as an equal partner and I think the future looks very promising. But corruption will ruin us forever if we don;t clean up. We really a quiet peaceful protest to get the word out we are tired of corruption....show the government that corruption is taking it toll. Implement strict laws, the death penalty. Even if it doesn;t stop corruption it will surely limit the number.

Shakti Simply blowing smoke out of your . I didn't say what months, so its shows your intentions while I am trying to help. I was born and raised in the US and I don't speak Hindi. English can help if you live in a big city but its tough once you go to smaller town. When you grown some balls, realize it is effective and better to use everyones help. Your notion of NRI's is so backward, even Gandhi was a NRI. So wake up you fool and don't waste my time with your stupid pre-k thoughts. You can't back up anything you've said and just looking to boast of India achievements. Anyone can boast the good but not everyone can point how they took the failures and turned it around. Hey food for thought why won't you and friends donate 1 RUPPEE and clean up the ganges river you cheap bastards instead of asking for food aid.

For a while back there, I actually though you made legitimate points even if it grates coming from someone whose family decided that they can't cut it in India & who is now lecturing those who didn't make that choice & stayed here about how to improve India. I accept your points even if your family didn't want to bother themselves about improving India. However your ignorance is showing, you actually think that Hindi will necessarily help with talking in the rural areas especially in the South? Then you made that pretty needless comment about cleaning up the ganges instead of asking for food aid? Can't remember the last time India asked for food aid, maybe you have heard of something called the green revolution?

Sure we have problems and sure we can do with all the good wishes of everyone including NRI's but your above rant makes it that much more difficult to swallow, when at the end of your harangue, all you will do is sit back comfortably in the U.S.and somehow pretend to be doing your part in improving India.

Back
Top Bottom