What's new

What Terrorizes India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a sitting MP in Indian Parliament for multiple terms. He has own popular elections as per the Indian constitution. He is a legitimate representative of his constituency which is part of India. He is working to strengthen a party which is approved by the EC to operate in India.

What does you want more a simple MP to do. He is doing what he is supposed to do without bragging in public.

I don't know about your criteria to be an Indian. Oh...the criteria set by RSS....who cares....

Be careful using elections as a measure of nationalism...Hitler came into power initially thro elections(though he never allowed any afterwards)..Narendra Modi has been winning every election in Gujrat the last decade including civic ones..are they great patriots?

Be careful using elections as a measure of nationalism...Hitler came into power initially thro elections(though he never allowed any afterwards)..Narendra Modi has been winning every election in Gujrat the last decade including civic ones..are they great patriots?

There u go..a perfect case of selective reading. I have carefully mentioned what he is not dong in public. I hope u know what Hitler was good in and why congress compares modi to him.....

There u go..a perfect case of selective reading. I have carefully mentioned what he not dong in public. I hope u know what Hitler was good in and why congress compares modi to him.....

Nothing Modi could or did do compares to what the Congress did to Sikhs in 1984.

Nothing Modi could or did do compares to what the Congress did to Sikhs in 1984.

Once again missed what I wrote. By the way all those people who were part of the mob were not Congress people, these were Indira fans. What those people did to Sikhs was inhuman and for that Congress went out of turn to apologize time and again not less than the august house of Parliament. Since it has tried in many way to amend the injustice done to this strongly patriotic community. Dr. Singh's elevation to the Post of PM for the longest period of time (Only less than Panditji and Indira) is a step in that direction. At least we repent for the fit of rage that ensued the killing of a strong patriotic like Indira.
Modi brought the destruction to Ahemadabad from godhra and then followed it with systematic pogrom. He even never bothered to express sympathy for the riot victims.

David headley confession in US court is ample proof

You failed to do follow up. His confession was all under the deal according to which he will be pardoned and also wont be handed over to India.

Please check the entire thing. Recently Headely warned US against linking his confession to Mumbai saying he hates India.

Once again missed what I wrote. By the way all those people who were part of the mob were not Congress people, these were Indira fans. What those people did to Sikhs was inhuman and for that Congress went out of turn to apologize time and again not less than the august house of Parliament. Since it has tried in many way to amend the injustice done to this strongly patriotic community. Dr. Singh's elevation to the Post of PM for the longest period of time (Only less than Panditji and Indira) is a step in that direction. At least we repent for the fit of rage that ensued the killing of a strong patriotic like Indira.
Modi brought the destruction to Ahemadabad from godhra and then followed it with systematic pogrom. He even never bothered to express sympathy for the riot victims.

Ya sure Indira fans..not congress workers:rofl:

Not that anyone is surprised...this is par for course for a party which licks the foot of the Gandhi family. Even if the Gandhi family dog is kept as the leader the Congress workers will follow it. And they will get the rural uneducated people to buy it. Woe on India!!

You failed to do follow up. His confession was all under the deal according to which he will be pardoned and also wont be handed over to India.

Please check the entire thing. Recently Headely warned US against linking his confession to Mumbai saying he hates India.

Civilized society and its people don't give excuse for saving a killer. I hope you are not the representative of all Pakistanis.

I thought WSJ carries some quality stuff but it seems it is publishing BS one-sided apologatic pieces such as above.

Look at the writer he is terming Indian Muslims as conspiracy minded lolzz

Another senior Congress leader, Digvijay Singh, has repeatedly pandered to the most conspiracy-minded elements of India's 140-million strong Muslim population.

the write up is full of emotional diatribes to cover up Hindu terrorism and shy away from accepting the menace is there in bharat.

You can save your skin by talking about LeT but that will be bad for you only in the long run.

LeT is declared terror outfit and all know that. If you close your eyes saying Look Saffron terrorism is small as compare to LeT then it doesnt mean you dont have Hindu terrorist elements.

Civilized society and its people don't give excuse for saving a killer. I hope you are not the representative of all Pakistanis.

:agree: very right please stop giving excuses for saving bharati terrorist Sarabjit Singh who is involved in killing many Pakistanis in bombing of Lahore.

As far headely is concerned please contact US for hanging him if he is a killer ;) his death or life doesnt affect me at all.

very much comparable in one case thousands of Muslims were mascaraed while in another thousands of Sikhs were mascaraed

Not that anyone is surprised...this is par for course for a party which licks the foot of the Gandhi family. Even if the Gandhi family dog is kept as the leader the Congress workers will follow it. And they will get the rural uneducated people to buy it. Woe on India!!

What is your problem what Congress supporters think as long as they take oath of Indian constitution. If a Gandhi family dog is better than oppositions leader and it is elected by people of this country what is the problem. Don't deride rural people by saying uneducated. They may be uneducated as far as your city understanding goes, but they are way intelligent in their political education. Bro...for them only India is a vibrating democracy till today. This country remained a democracy because when the literacy rate was 20% and voting turnout was more than 80%, the democracy is now threatened by so called educated mass when literacy rate is 70% and voter turn out is a fighting 50%.

If country depends upon your kind of educated mass, i think anybody will turn up at election booth on the election day.

very much comparable in one case thousands of Muslims were mascaraed while in another thousands of Sikhs were mascaraed
and both were by the party ruling the center.So it makes it state sponsored terrorism rather than just common case of riots.

nothing is proved against hafiz saeed too and for kasab too untill case is decided by SC.

wait isnt this Amar Singh with his Diwali gun in CST ??

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture4246-mohammed-ajmal-kasab2.jpg

Where and when were Muslims massacred in thousands ?? :undecided:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom